No announcement yet.

Christine and Pet Semetery from Ps Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said what the hell, and just ordered both from PS - they have them up on their site now. http://www.pspublishing.co.uk//chris...ing-1712-p.asp and http://www.pspublishing.co.uk//pet-s...ing-1713-p.asp

Comment

I'll be passing on both. On the PS site, they have Pet Semetery scheduled for November 2014. There's no way I'm paying that much money for a book I'd have to wait almost 2 years for. What a shame.

Comment

Both have smaller print runs than I expected at 750 each but I am still passing.

Comment

I'm going to order both this morning and then go give my wallet a decent burial. All the strain of Year-To-Date 2013 has taken its toll.

Comment

Looks like SubPress sold out of their allotment.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Both have smaller print runs than I expected at 750 each but I am still passing.
              I thought that I read oneself the sites that they might up the print run depending on how sales go.I could be wrong about that but that is what I remember.

Comment

I wonder if CD is going to offer any to the CCDC?
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  I wonder if CD is going to offer any to the CCDC?
                  They said yes, that they were waiting for the official ok from PS before sending email to the cdcc.

Comment

I knew it had to be a mistake. They canged the pub date of Pet Semtary to Nov 2013.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I knew it had to be a mistake. They canged the pub date of Pet Semtary to Nov 2013.
                      I asked them about it and they said they'd change the date on the website.

Comment

I ordered both from PS Pub. They are only 94.37 with 7.85 shipping per book and that would be less expesive from either CD, Camelot, or sp (assuming CD will offer them at 99.00 as well--and that the CDCC won't have a discount, I guess).
                        Last edited by srboone; 02-10-2013, 11:04 AM.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

e40abd44_439633-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-Cartoon-Dollars-Flying-Out-Of-A-Mans-Wa.jpg

Look at all the pretty gilded butterflies...<sigh>, I mean hahaha...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Still trying to decide on these. I haven't purchased a book from PS before. Anybody have any comments regarding the quality of their books? Aside from the Anniversary King books, the prices for their s/l editions seem rather cheap compared to other companies. Any feedback?

Comment

I've only purchased their grab bag (13 novellas, short story comps, etc.) The quality was very good.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Still trying to decide on these. I haven't purchased a book from PS before. Anybody have any comments regarding the quality of their books? Aside from the Anniversary King books, the prices for their s/l editions seem rather cheap compared to other companies. Any feedback?
                                Good quality as far as I'm concerned. I've bought from them a few times over the years and been happy with what I got.

Comment

Working...
                                X