I Travel By Night - Robert McCammon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Travel By Night - Robert McCammon

I'm surprised Robert McCammon has received so little attention here. I do think he deserves his own thread! (Or did I miss something??)
    Anyways, here's the fantastic cover (Michale Whelan!!) of his upcoming novella I Travel By Night - vampires!!!
    I was lucky to get myself a lettered edition -sold out by now- plus a S/L and trade, both still available.
    From SubPress!

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...ravel_by_night

sk

I love this cover! I wasn'f finacially able to get the lettered editon (lucky you!), but I'm very happy that I dropped the money on the s/l! I am eagerly awaiting this one.

Comment

I have yet to read a McCammon story. I will have to remedy that this year.

Comment

I love the cover as well. I ordered a s/l myself. Ever since I read Boys Life last year, I've been trying to read as much McCammon as I can. Swan Song needs to be next, but I have to find a good version first.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I have yet to read a McCammon story. I will have to remedy that this year.
          Though it's not one of his scary books, Boy's Life is a GREAT GREAT novel.

Comment

I ordered the limited through here awhile ago. I am looking forward to getting this. Looks like a real nice book. I agree McCammon does not get enough credit for what he does. Same with Simmons

Comment

I have to check to see whether I ordered it or not It's nice to see McCammon getting back to vampires - They Thirst has always been one of my favorite vampire novels. I'm waiting for Sub Press to release their limited edition before I read it again.

Comment

I'm hoping that Sub Press will continue with the McCammon s/l editions. I really want Mystery Walk, Usher's Passing, and, of course, Swan Song. I wished they had continue to offer slipcases for the other books after Baal, though. I haven't read They Thirst but look forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Boy's Life is a GREAT GREAT novel.
                  Agreed. It's far and away my favorite McCammon. Swan Song and They Thirst are the runners up. Both are amazing books.
                  I also LOVE McCammon's Matthew Corbett series. I seem to recall McCammon is planning ten (!) books in this series.

sk

Comment

Maybe I will start with Boys Life. My library has it available.
                    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                    Agreed. It's far and away my favorite McCammon. Swan Song and They Thirst are the runners up. Both are amazing books.
                    I also LOVE McCammon's Matthew Corbett series. I seem to recall McCammon is planning ten (!) books in this series.

sk

Comment

I've got Mine on tap for sometime this year.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sub press has another piece of art work posted for this book on their site. This is going to be another awesome book. 2013 is turning out to be super duper and we have only just begun the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Sub press has another piece of art work posted for this book on their site. This is going to be another awesome book. 2013 is turning out to be super duper and we have only just begun the ride.
                          As much as I LOVE McCammon, $75 is much too much for a novella. Maybe, I'll go for the trade.

Comment

I just searched my book order folder and found out I ordered this one plus The Night Boat thru CD a while back. Between these, The Shining, Dr. Sleep, NOS4A2, The Forever War and a few Harlan Ellison books, my budget is way past blown.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              I've got Mine on tap for sometime this year.
                              Mine is an awesome book

Comment

Working...
                              X