The Sony Reader Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sony Reader Store

I thought I'd make a post about this. As of earlier this week we have decided to stop adding new titles to the Sony Reader Store. Over the past six months or so we have uploaded probably close to twenty titles to Sony's store and not a single one of them has been posted. I have attempted to contact Sony in regards to this to no avail. So instead of wasting our time adding books to the Sony store that will not make it on sale, we have decided it would just be better to just call it what it is and no longer work with Sony. The titles we currently have listed with Sony we will continue to sell and if any of the twenty or so that haven't made it to the store make it there we will sell those.

We apologize to anyone who has a Sony reader and purchases our eBooks via the Sony Reader store. However you can still purchase eBooks for your Sony Reader via our website. If you need help in doing so, just send me an email and I'd be more than happy to walk you through the process. Thank you for your continued support and making our little eBook experiment as successful as it has become.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I have a Kobo, and bought a couple directly from the CD site. Loaded them with Calibre and it was so easy. It's too bad that would happen the way it did with Sony. Keep the ebooks going though for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
      I have a Kobo, and bought a couple directly from the CD site. Loaded them with Calibre and it was so easy. It's too bad that would happen the way it did with Sony. Keep the ebooks going though for sure!
      I actually used to hate working with Kobo as they used a very difficult system to work with for submitting meta data. However in the past couple of months they have moved to a much easier web based system for submitting books to their site. Truth be told their site is more efficient for adding books than Amazon is and Amazon used to be the easiest to work with.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The one thing I dislike about the Kobo desktop software..... it will only show books you have purchased from the kobo store, not ones you have purchased from elsewhere. I started wondering what was going on when I added the ones from here that I purchased, and they didn't show up. Yet, they were indeed loaded, and ready to read.

Comment

I have had that issue with a few books for kindle but not many. I just have to remember to update my settings from time to time.

Comment

Working...
          X