• Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks

Two Exciting Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers
    by MAX BROOKS!
    World War Z: The Deluxe Special Edition
    The Zombie Survival Guide: The Deluxe Special Edition
    FREE US SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME!

This is the discussion topic for the Max Brooks book announcements!

CLICK HERE to view the announcement

CLICK HERE to purchase World War Z

CLICK HERE to purchase The Zombie Survival Guide
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Those look outstanding!!! And you have to love the Caniglia cover! Perfect.

Comment

Passed on these for now. May pick up later on if still available
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ordered both with my CDCC discount. This is a book I have been interested in reading for quite some time so having a nice limited available made it an easy choice for me.

Comment

I know I am in the minority on this but I absolutely hated this book.I read it a couple years back and could not understand what was so good about it. So I passed on this set. I do love the cover art for wwz. It would make a nice print. This is the first time in a long time that I will be passing on a CD release. Oh well it was bound to happen. Those who are getting it congrats.

Comment

Well, after two days of going back and forth, I settled on the limited edition. I was about the pull the trigger on the lettered a couple of times, but held off since I've only read an excerpt from the book and even with the CDCC discount its rather steep for a book and author I'm not familiar with. Decided to wait for something else, but I've made a resolution to get a lettered this year, dang it!

Comment

I think our collectors will be really pleased with both of these books! And for those of you who decided these weren't your cup of tea, maybe something else in the next few weeks will be just right for you. We have a couple more good ones to announce!

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                I think our collectors will be really pleased with both of these books! And for those of you who decided these weren't your cup of tea, maybe something else in the next few weeks will be just right for you. We have a couple more good ones to announce!

Brian
                My poor wallet...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post

Brian
                  Tease!!! LOL!

Comment

Exactly rusty....my poor wallet. I passed on these, not my thing.

Comment

I do love that World War Z cover. I think a print would be cool, but it might just be a little tooooo horror for my walls at home.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The cover art is great.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

No it is not. It is Super Great..

Comment

I'm still debating on these. Still got my visa gift cards. I didn't go for the shining tho. I couldn't do it knowing I need a car and somehwere to live. My gift cards certainly won't cover it. Lol. Hopefully the next s/l will be a while off and I can get that.

Comment

Must admit, I was just about to buy both the Brooks books, but sadly the postage to the UK is now so bad (I know it's not a CD issue) that I've had to pass. The two books come in at $90, the postage at $99......
                              http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Working...
                              X