Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pennywise" IT Original Stephen King Oil Painting by Glenn Chadbourne FRAMED Signed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pennywise" IT Original Stephen King Oil Painting by Glenn Chadbourne FRAMED Signed!!

Here is a link to IT! This one's a beauty! And there's not a reserve on Pennywise!

It's an original Pennywise Oil Painting by Glenn Chadbourne already framed in an antique frame, signed by the artist! If you didn't get what you wanted for the holidays, this might be "IT"!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190787504883...84.m1555.l2649

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/image...es/biggrin.png

And remember, Down Here We All Float!

Still priced to high for me.That might cause me to sink.

Comment

But's it's fantastic!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I wonder if our good old friend from down under will make a grab for this?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. I still miss him.
          Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          I wonder if our good old friend from down under will make a grab for this?

Comment

I just didn't like it. Any pennywise that doesn't at least kinda look like the Tim Curry pennywise bothers me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              I just didn't like it. Any pennywise that doesn't at least kinda look like the Tim Curry pennywise bothers me. lol
              I agree.
              "now youes can't leave"
              A Bronx Tale
              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Sold for $460 a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                  Sold for $460 a couple of weeks ago
                  Sold this painting?
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Sorry i should have made myself more clear, a member of thedarktower.org sold the painting on ebay a couple of weeks ago for $460

Comment

We all know you bought it, TOm and are now trying to raise money for the wedding!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I would love to have owned that painting, it's a real gem from Glenn, but alas it has never been a part of my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                          Sorry i should have made myself more clear, a member of thedarktower.org sold the painting on ebay a couple of weeks ago for $460
                          Ah, ok. And yet the description on eBay says the money would go towards paying off school loans. Hmm...
                          Spoiler!

Comment

I've bought from that seller before. If I remember correctly they are in Florida. They put up just about every CD title.

Comment

Yes, I have purchased from them in the past too with pleasant experiences, though the envelope used for shipping is different than other shipping methods. Never resulted in damage to the books I ordered though. And yeah, a lot of CD titles, which seems a bit odd. Could be a lifetime subscription, and have thought that before, but that doesn't make much sense in a way. If I had been able to afford to drop the kind of money needed to risk on a lifetime subscription (A risk that has definitely paid off for those lucky enough to have them) I wouldn't taking out student loans. It'd be cheaper to just pay for the classes. I also wouldn't be buying expensive artwork if I needed to sell books to pay off school loans.

None of that is to say the seller doesn't have good service or is a bad seller (as I said, I have had good experiences with the seller), but saying things go to paying off school loans while they're spending a lot of money on things doesn't make sense to me.
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                              X