No announcement yet.

30th Anniversary Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary - PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm debating these, depending on price. I don't own a nice version of either book.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
      I'm debating these, depending on price. I don't own a nice version of either book.
      Same here, I only have them in paperback. We'll see how much they go for. Right now, the book budget is being saved for The Shining.

Comment

That's it for me to, price, especially with saving for a wedding!

Comment

Has anyone heard the latest on the progress with Christine?

Comment

Still at the printer is my guess.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I sent PS an email and got this reply:
              Thank you for getting in touch. We had a list of titles (CHRISTINE included) at our printers but unfortunately they have had financial difficulties and have had to close down for the time being. All the files have now been moved over to another printers and at the moment we are not sure how quickly things are going to move.
              Keep checking our free weekly newsletter for updates but at least we know that things are starting to move again.
              Best wishes

Comment

Such is life.

Comment

Hoo-ray...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I don't know if anyone asked this already but will CD be getting any copies of these to sell? They look like nice editions from what I can see on the website. I'd order them if I had the money but at $130 for shipping for both I really can't. If CD got them it would normally cost me more but with my gift card it'd just be $40-$50 for shipping which for shipping is retarded(Screw CP and USPS) but is much better than $130.

Comment

I ordered mine through CD. Don't think thy went public because of the limited number they were getting. I do not know if they would let you use the gift cert on those titles or not. I just payed for them to ensure I was able to get a copy of each. It would not hurt to pm Brian or Mindy to find out.That is if they still have copies to offer.
                      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      I don't know if anyone asked this already but will CD be getting any copies of these to sell? They look like nice editions from what I can see on the website. I'd order them if I had the money but at $130 for shipping for both I really can't. If CD got them it would normally cost me more but with my gift card it'd just be $40-$50 for shipping which for shipping is retarded(Screw CP and USPS) but is much better than $130.

Comment

Pet Sematary cover released....

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/pet-se...ing-1713-p.asp

Comment

I like it, but don't love it. I was hoping for something more badass like the new Christine cover.

Comment

Agreed Brad. The Christine cover is Awesome but the Pet Sematary one is meh!

Comment

I like the art, but the fonts don't fit.

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              Agreed Brad. The Christine cover is Awesome but the Pet Sematary one is meh!

Comment

It's definitely more somber in tone, where the Christine cover is very dynamic.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X