No announcement yet.

30th Anniversary Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary - PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big thank you to everyone on the forum because until I joined up over the festive period I wasn't even aware of the 'Christine 30th Anniversary Edition' but after seeing some pictures in members collections I had to try & find a copy, added to that I managed to order a 'Doctor Sleep gift edition' & a signed edition of John Skipp's 'Long Lost Call' on eBay 2014 has started brilliantly collecting wise.... Thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
      A big thank you to everyone on the forum because until I joined up over the festive period I wasn't even aware of the 'Christine 30th Anniversary Edition' but after seeing some pictures in members collections I had to try & find a copy, added to that I managed to order a 'Doctor Sleep gift edition' & a signed edition of John Skipp's 'Long Lost Call' on eBay 2014 has started brilliantly collecting wise.... Thanks everyone
      Congratulations, Paul! You're going to love the copy of Christine when it arrives, it is a truly awesome edition!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Yes thank you. I look forward to it arriving as it looks amazing from the pictures, I have tried to upload my collection in the collection thread but for some strange reason I cannot upload images and have given up after a frustrating hour or so... will try again later

Comment

You may want to check if your image is too large.
          Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
          Yes thank you. I look forward to it arriving as it looks amazing from the pictures, I have tried to upload my collection in the collection thread but for some strange reason I cannot upload images and have given up after a frustrating hour or so... will try again later

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            You may want to check if your image is too large.
            Thanks Martin, I'll resize them as there are about 2MB each!!

Comment

I didn't know I could request the same number either. Oh well... Looking forward to Carrie.

Comment

These still available anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by uturnfilms View Post
                  These still available anywhere?
                  They are both listed as being sold out on the PS Publishing website, but if you contact Pete direct, he might have a PC copy or cancelled order available. There are no guarantees, but it's worth a try.

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/contact-us-2-w.asp
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                    Congratulations, Paul! You're going to love the copy of Christine when it arrives, it is a truly awesome edition!
                    You were spot on 'Christine' is awesome, I love what PS have done with it

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      You were spot on 'Christine' is awesome, I love what PS have done with it

Comment

Glad you like it Paul!

You should showcase your copy of Christine on your new collection thread, the photos will look great.
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Should have grabbedthe PS lifetime deal when they had it years back...oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            Should have grabbedthe PS lifetime deal when they had it years back...oh well...
                            Yeah that deal would have been awesome!!!
                            - Stephen King

Comment

I emailed PS about getting matching numbers and found out that they could do it for me because they still had my number and the order hadn't shipped yet.
                              Knowing T-Dogz already he got his copy of Pet Sematary, sounds like he gets preferential shipping treatment.
                              Here's what they told me:

"We will start sending out individual copies of PET SEMETERY next week. Pete is writing a piece about requesting numbers and also delays with the postage of PET."

Comment

Very nice! Can't wait to get this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X