No announcement yet.

30th Anniversary Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary - PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man. I want The Carrie limited edition, loved that book.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to speak to Pete over the Christmas period, but I will try and speak to him over the weekend if I can. However, I do know that Carrie and then Thinner will be released this year, followed by Skeleton Crew in 2015.
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Well, I'm excited to see what they have planned. Christine was cool and from the photos you've posted it looks like Pet Sematary is as well (still waiting for my copy).

Comment

Well I've got to say I'm VERY excited about this. The 40th Anniversary Edition of Carrie has been the focal point of many conversations I have had with Pete.
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

I hope they carry over the trend of giving the same number of this to those that ordered their editions of Christine and Pet Sematary from PS, especially if it's a S/L edition. That way you will still get your copy #1 and I'll get my #666 or whatever it was.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
              I hope they carry over the trend of giving the same number of this to those that ordered their editions of Christine and Pet Sematary from PS, especially if it's a S/L edition. That way you will still get your copy #1 and I'll get my #666 or whatever it was.
              Yeah, Pete has already told me that he will guarantee to match numbers for anyone who requests it. I think copy # 666 is a great number to have for a horror book, so definitely contact Pete to request it if you haven't done so already.
              - Stephen King

Comment

I didn't know to request the matching numbers for PetS, I thought it was just what they were planning to do for those that ordered both. I'll see if I get the same number as I got for Christine. I'm sure it wasn't 666, I would have remembered that number had I got it. I'm not as concerned about matching numbers as I am with missing out on the future releases if they gain popularity and I miss it when they announce/post them for sale. If they release a sign edition I'm sure it will sell out quickly and if those that have these editions are given priority over those that skipped them then I'll be happy; not because they missed out, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                  I didn't know to request the matching numbers for PetS, I thought it was just what they were planning to do for those that ordered both. I'll see if I get the same number as I got for Christine. I'm sure it wasn't 666, I would have remembered that number had I got it. I'm not as concerned about matching numbers as I am with missing out on the future releases if they gain popularity and I miss it when they announce/post them for sale. If they release a sign edition I'm sure it will sell out quickly and if those that have these editions are given priority over those that skipped them then I'll be happy; not because they missed out, of course.
                  Once I have spoken to Pete to confirm the 'Big Surprise' he has in store for us and a date people will be able to order Carrie on the PS Publishing website, I will definitely let everyone here know so that nobody misses the chance to order a copy before they all sell out.
                  - Stephen King

Comment

PS Publishing - The Big Surprise for Carrie 40th Anniversary Edition

I spoke to Pete at PS Publishing today with reference to the big surprise he has in store for us when releasing Carrie. Some details still need to be finalised, but what I can say with Pete's permission, is that there will be an 'extra edition' published alongside the regular numbered editions that have been released so far.

For obvious reasons I cannot divulge any more information as of yet, but when I can, everyone here will be first to know.

Trust me when I say this 'extra edition' will be definitely something to get very, VERY excited about!!!
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Great to hear! I have an inkling that maybe this extra edition may be signed. Either way time to put some extra cash away.

Comment

Any thoughts on what this other edition may sell for?
                        Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                        I spoke to Pete at PS Publishing today with reference to the big surprise he has in store for us when releasing Carrie. Some details still need to be finalised, but what I can say with Pete's permission, is that there will be an 'extra edition' published alongside the regular numbered editions that have been released so far.

For obvious reasons I cannot divulge any more information as of yet, but when I can, everyone here will be first to know.

Trust me when I say this 'extra edition' will be definitely something to get very, VERY excited about!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            As certain details still need to be finalised, it is impossible to speculate a price for the 'extra edition' at this stage.
                            - Stephen King

Comment

I just managed to get a copy of 'Christine 30th Anniversary Edition' from PS Publishing yesterday & will certainly be looking to get 'Carrie' when it comes out!!!

Comment

Nice, congrats Paul!

Comment

Working...
                                X