Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, never seen that before!

Comment

Do contact Pete at PS Publishing about this, as he is a great guy and he won't let you suffer with a duff copy of Christine.

I think it is also very important that Pete is made aware of this particular problem, so he can take it further with the printers. If he is unaware that such issues exist at the printing stage, he won't be able to fix them before they occur again. If I get a chance, I will phone Pete tomorrow to let him know about your book.

I have double checked my copy of Christine and it's absolutely fine, so hopefully your copy is the only one that is affected and it's not a widespread problem.
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

That's a miscut signature in the book. You can tell by the color marks on the first pictures. Those marks are outside the crop marks used as references when printing for comparisons.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          That's a miscut signature in the book. You can tell by the color marks on the first pictures. Those marks are outside the crop marks used as references when printing for comparisons.
          Does this happen a lot then when printing books?
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
            Not typically, but it can happen.

Instagram

Comment

Not typically, but it can happen.

Instagram

Comment

Ouch! I didn't see that in mine, but i will double check.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The postman dressed as Santa Claus has delivered my copy of Pet Sematary, just in time for Christmas!!!

The book looks absolutely stunning and in my opinion, is even nicer than Christine which was itself, an awesome edition.

I must have been a good doggy this year, as Santa Claus has deemed it fit to give me copy No. 1 of 750 again!!!!!!

I will take photos of this amazing book and add them to my collection thread shortly...
                  Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 12-24-2013, 12:38 PM.
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Congratz, T-Dog! lookingforward to seeing them.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congrats lucky one!

Comment

The photos of Pet Sematary 30th Anniversary Edition have now been posted onto my collection thread.
                        - Stephen King

Comment

The photos of Pet Sematary 30th Anniversary Edition have now been posted onto my collection thread.
                          The photos look great! I can't wait for mine to get here…

Comment

Congrats on another #1, Tim. Love the pics in your collection page.

Comment

The Pet Sematary edition is nice, i quite like the slipcase!

Comment

Hey T-Dogz, have you ever asked Pete at PS when they will be offering the next round of anniversary editions for sale? If I'm not mistaken, I think that we'll have Carrie, Thinner and Skeleton Crew coming this year.

Update: I guess Pete reads the forum:
                                Just space to let you know that, later this month, we’re aiming to put up an order page for the 40th Anniversary edition of Carrie by Stephen King—and this one is going to come with a Big Surprise.
                                Last edited by subie09lega; 01-03-2014, 05:00 PM. Reason: Added text

Comment

Working...
                                X