No announcement yet.

30th Anniversary Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary - PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I first read Pet Semetary when it was first published while in a small (2-gate) airport in Virginia. It was in the late evening and I was the only person in sight. Even the employees had disappeared. Talk about a scary situation!

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
      I first read Pet Semetary when it was first published while in a small (2-gate) airport in Virginia. It was in the late evening and I was the only person in sight. Even the employees had disappeared. Talk about a scary situation!

John
      Gage was probably watching you John.

gage-c.jpg

Comment

Does anybody know why Pet Sematary is not available on the Kindle?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          Does anybody know why Pet Sematary is not available on the Kindle?
          No idea, but I have a PDF version if you want it.

Comment

Check out this thread, it's available in the UK:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/di...x20KGNSL8HI09Q
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pet-Sematary...2620738&sr=1-1

Comment

PS is waiting for at home!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Did anyone receive a shipping notice from SunPress yet for Pet? I assumed they did not have their copies yet.

Comment

I am getting my copy through CD so will not get my shipping notice for awhile as I am sure they have not gotten their copies yet or are so slammed with all the shipping going on that it will be awhile. No worries. Well I do have worries but not about this. I hope I can continue to get these PS King books through CD I am happy with Christine and Pet looks awesome.

Comment

Sad to say, I've never read it.... I mean to fix that ASAP!

Comment

For those that have already received their copy of Pet Sematary, how do you think it compares to Christine? Personally, I love both editions but I think for me, Pet Sematary has a nicer colour scheme that really compliments the sombre tone of the book.

What does everybody else think of Pet Sematary? Good? Bad? Indifferent?
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        I am getting my copy through CD so will not get my shipping notice for awhile as I am sure they have not gotten their copies yet or are so slammed with all the shipping going on that it will be awhile. No worries. Well I do have worries but not about this. I hope I can continue to get these PS King books through CD I am happy with Christine and Pet looks awesome.
                        You shouldn't have too long to wait.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          You shouldn't have too long to wait.
                          Cool but no hurry. You guys are shipping books that I have been waiting for a lot longer.Must be nice to be getting caught up again.

Comment

PS Publishing Newsletter - Grab one of the few remaining copies of PET SEMATARY

I have just received this week's newsletter from Pete at PS Publishing and thought it would be a very good idea to share some awesome news...

Taken directly from the newsletter:

Now, good news for all those folks who’ve been swamping Nicky with pleas for a copy of our anniversary edition of Stephen King’s Pet Sematary. We’ve done our calculations and we have 19 copies still available. So order away (we’ve put a halter on the page so once the 19 copies are history, you won’t be able to order. (It’s possible we may have a handful—literally that . . . fewer than six copies—of Christine but we’ll let you know on that one.)

Here is the link to purchase one of the few remaining copies of PET SEMATARY:

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/pet-se...ing-1713-p.asp
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Yay, I got one! Thank you for the post T-Dogz!

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                                Yay, I got one! Thank you for the post T-Dogz!
                                Awesome! I'm glad you finally snagged a copy!
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X