30th Anniversary Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary - PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coderedx View Post
    I see they're offering matching numbers on the books. I'm looking forward to these, as all my pre-1989 SK books are paperbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
      I think that they already announced that they are doing Thinner and Skeleton Crew next year.
      Pete also mentioned a 40th anniversary edition of Carrie for next year a couple of weeks back, so we should see those three at least next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoogs View Post
        Pete also mentioned a 40th anniversary edition of Carrie for next year a couple of weeks back, so we should see those three at least next year.
        Thanks for pointing out his mention of Carrie, I missed that part of the email. I need to stop skimming and actually read it all.

Comment

I accidentally found out I am getting these for christmas. Was looking for something else in the boyfriends email and saw receipts from PS. Oh, and I am allowed in his email for certain things...in this case I was trying to reset his ticketmaster password so that I could sell his Chris Cornell tickets and couldnt find the reset email.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
            Thanks for pointing out his mention of Carrie, I missed that part of the email. I need to stop skimming and actually read it all.
            Who is this Pete guy? And how do I get on this email list?

Comment

Just go to their website and enter your email address in the signup on the left side: http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/

EMAIL NEWSLETTER
              The best way to access all the latest news and exclusive deals from PS.

Comment

Not sure if I did this already, I get so many emails I dont even know who from anymore. I did it again to be sure.

Comment

News Update for Christine 30th Anniversary Edition:

I had a very enjoyable telephone conversation with Pete today at PS Publishing who confirmed that Christine will arrive next week and will start shipping.

As a direct result of this telephone conversation, I can confirm that I have now ordered Pet Semetary too and will order Carrie, Thinner and Skeleton Crew when they are announced.

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Has anyone here ordered a PS book from SubPress before? I'm, wondering how long it will take to get it via SubPress once PS has it in hand.

Comment

I have not. I ordered these through CD. I guess it just depends on how long it takes for them to get the books. Sometimes Subterranean Press does not announce ps books till they have them. That was my experience when I ordered the Robert Bloch short story collection from PS through Sub. Press.

Comment

Great News! I ordered mine through PS.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I haven't ordered either book yet. I especially want Pet Semetary, hopefully a couple will still be available when I am not broke. Can't wait for Carrie either, I hope there will be a signed copy.

Comment

My copy of Christine was waiting for me when I got home from work today. It arrived on my birthday too!!!!

It looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

I got issued copy No. 1 of 750 and PS Publishing guarantee to match numbers on future Stephen King books. How cool is that?!

Now that I have this truly awesome book, I can now start a collection thread so photos to follow...
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

How tall is it? I know years back a good number of PS books were pretty short in height. I expect/hope they would not do that with a King title.

Comment

Wow congrats on the book, I guess it's looking likely I'll see mine before Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X