• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good man, Tim!

Comment

Thanks T! Was able to get one, now I have to track down Christine

Comment

All the remaining copies of Pet Sematary have now completely sold out and they went very, very quickly!

I hope that everyone on this forum who wanted to get hold of a copy, managed to do so.
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

If anyone sees availability of Christine somewhere please let me know

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHRISTINE-St...item19e86677ab
            Originally posted by uturnfilms View Post
            If anyone sees availability of Christine somewhere please let me know

Comment

Got my copy of Pet Cemetery today. Mine is also just a little bit taller. It is a beautiful book. Pictures later in the week. I still don't feel 100% and have to work. But I will try unless we get that snow storm Wednesday night. .............STUPID GROUNDHOG!!!!!!!!

Comment

The PS newsletter that was sent out today with two interesting bits of information. The first is that they are going to do an oversized remarqued lettered edition of Carrie. And that they are going to be doing a special oversized remarqued signed lettered edition of Bradbury's Something Wicked This Way Comes (They are using leftover signatures from a previous project). Seems like it might be a very expensive year for books!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  ....Seems like it might be a very expensive year for books!
                  ...ANOTHER expensive year....

Comment

Ooo I want that copy of Something Wicked bad. Carrie too, but I will probably stick with the limited one. Actually I am sure I could afford neither book, oh well we'll see.
                    Last edited by Theli; 02-15-2014, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Awesome news eh? The oversized and remarqued lettered editions of these two books are sure to be truly amazing!!!
                      Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 02-14-2014, 11:10 PM.
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

How did I miss this newsletter?

Comment

Never mind, It was hidden underneath all the other stuff I didn't care about. Somehow I missed CARRIE in bold.

Comment

So I sent my copy of Christine to the artist for a remarque (which is amazing) and when I got it back there were some small cuts in the slipcase. It looks like somebody might have used a knife to cut the box open. I emailed PS and they do not have any more slipcases. Does anybody know what a damaged slipcase will do to the value of the book? Or is there a slipcase maker who can make an identical slipcase?

Comment

Working...
                            X