30th Anniversary Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary - PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    I emailed PS about getting matching numbers and found out that they could do it for me because they still had my number and the order hadn't shipped yet.
    Knowing T-Dogz already he got his copy of Pet Sematary, sounds like he gets preferential shipping treatment.
    Here's what they told me:

"We will start sending out individual copies of PET SEMETERY next week. Pete is writing a piece about requesting numbers and also delays with the postage of PET."
    I am glad you managed to reserve your matching number.

I got preferential shipping treatment? AWESOME!!!

Seriously though, there were 200 copies of Pet Sematary ready to be shipped, so I think it was actually luck of the draw.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

I just received this week's newsletter from PS Publishing, which clarifies how to reserve matching numbers for Pet Sematary and information regarding the postal delay.

Below is an excerpt from the newsletter:

Pete and Nicky have been inundated with requests for special numbers on the Stephen King Anniversary editions . . . which isn’t a problem particularly seeing as how, as a long-time King and Bradbury collector himself, Pete understands the situation all too well. But it looks like a little clarification is needed on how the process should be tackled, so here goes.

We’re more than happy to allocate a number to a particular customer but the process has to be followed with each book. So you simply place your order through the website, as normal, and then you drop Nicky an email ([email protected]) quoting your order number (only the first four digits are required) and then the number you’d like on the book . . . which should tie in with the number you had on the first two volumes, Christine and Pet Sematary. (There’s no reason for anxiety as it’s highly unlikely that a customer would request a number they haven’t had before).

Nicky will then tie your email to your order so that, when the time comes to send out the books, the wrapping, packing and mailing team can get things right. Nicky also wants to announce that the final batches of copies of Pet Sematary (along with the illustrated slipcases) arrived earlier this week and it’s our intention to get all orders mailed out by Friday 17 January. I think that should do it but if you have any more questions then don’t hesitate to drop us a line.

POSTAL DELAYS DUE TO WEATHER

I am sure it will come as no surprise that weather is causing havoc—particularly in the United States—so be prepared for delays. The last we heard from our main carrier, Royal Mail, is that you should add on another four or five days to the usual week it takes to get from our mailing rooms through to addresses in the US. Our heartfelt good wishes go out to those folks who are experiencing hardship—particularly those in the South of England where flooding is absolutely horrific. We’ll be thinking of you.
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Reserving specific numbers and the shipping of Pet Sematary

I have just spoken to Pete at PS Publishing, regarding the shipping of Pet Sematary. Pete has confirmed that of the initial 200 copies of Pet Sematary that were ready to be shipped in December, he prioritised the dispatch to customers that had requested specific numbers first so that he could avoid making a mistake when allocating them out to people.

As I had previously requested No.1 to match my copy of Christine, this would explain why I received my copy of Pet Sematary on Christmas Eve.

In order to request a specific number for Pet Sematary or any future Stephen King book released by PS Publishing, you will need to place your order through the PS Publishing website as normal and then send Nicky an email at [email protected], quoting your order no. and the number you would like to reserve. Specific numbers are reserved strictly on a first come first served basis. Please see the excerpt of the PS Publishing Newsletter I posted above for further information and guidance regarding this.

I hope this helps.
        - Stephen King

Comment

Here are some images of the interior artwork within Pet Sematary that were drawn by artist, Mark Edward Geyer:

Pet Sematary interior art 1.jpg
          - Stephen King

Comment

Pet Sematary interior art 2.jpg
            - Stephen King

Comment

Pet Sematary interior art 3.jpg
              - Stephen King

Comment

Pet Sematary interior art 4.jpg
                - Stephen King

Comment

Pet Sematary interior art 5.jpg
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Nice artwork. If I were to get one it would definitely be Pet Semetary, as I enjoyed that book more.
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

[AQUOTE=T-Dogz_AK47;62550]Here are some images of the interior artwork within Pet Sematary that were drawn by artist, Mark Edward Geyer:

Pet Sematary interior art 1.jpg[/QUOTE]
                      This is my favorite image. Love this picture.Can't wait to get my copy.Thanks for sharing these.

Comment

Love the art! Much more diverse than Christine. Can't wait to get mine.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Love the art! Much more diverse than Christine. Can't wait to get mine.
                          That's what I think too. It's sad I couldn't get a copy. No one has any available and they aren't on eBay yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                            That's what I think too. It's sad I couldn't get a copy. No one has any available and they aren't on eBay yet.
                            Have you tried sending Pete at PS Publishing an email? He might have a PC copy or maybe a cancelled order available...

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/contact-us-2-w.asp
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                              Have you tried sending Pete at PS Publishing an email? He might have a PC copy or maybe a cancelled order available...

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/contact-us-2-w.asp
                              I contacted them and they said they might, so I will have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79
                                I contacted them and they said they might, so I will have to wait and see.
                                Cool! That's much better than a definite "No!"

I do hope you manage to get a copy.
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X