Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're in the U.S., it looks like Subterranean still has some of each,

Comment

Yup it's slowly becoming scarce. I decided to skip on Christine due to my current money situation, but I went ahead and pre-ordered Pet Sematary from Camelot. I'm waiting for them to get back to me, hopefully all goes well.

Comment

Woohoo! Got mine today.

Chris.jpg

Comment

Nice! Did you receive a shipping notice for it?
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I didn't get a shipping notice. In fact, I don't remember getting any notices from PS for shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
              I didn't get a shipping notice. In fact, I don't remember getting any notices from PS for shipping.
              To be fair, when ordering a book through PS Publishing, they tell you right away that you will not receive shipping notification, but advise you to subscribe to their weekly newsletter in order to receive up-to-date information about the delivery of new titles.

When pre-ordering both Christine and Pet Sematary from PS Publishing, I received the following e-mail:

Dear XXXXX,

We want to let you know that your order XXXX/XXXXXX/XX is now PRE-ORDERED.

If your order is PRE-ORDERED it will not be posted until it arrives from our printers. This is usually about 4 weeks but it could be more. As soon as the title is in stock it will be posted within 3-4 working days.

TO RECEIVE UP TO DATE INFORMATION about the delivery of new titles we suggest that you SUBSCRIBE to our FREE weekly newsletter found on the front page of our website.

Once your parcel has been posted please allow 2-3 days for the UK; 4-7 days for Europe; 8-14 days for US; 10-14 days for Australia, Japan etc.

YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE a 'dispatched' email but using all the information provided, once you feel you have given it a reasonable length of time and your parcel has not arrived or you have any other problems then please write to:

[email protected]

Remember to quote your order number. We will try to sort the problem out as soon as we can.

Best wishes

Nicky Crowther

By subscribing to their weekly newsletter, I can keep track of when a book has arrived from the printers, ready to be shipped and keep abreast of new titles being announced. I don't need a shipping notification to know when I am about to receive a book, so for me, there is no issue that PS Publishing don't send shipping notices.

Just subscribe to the newsletter on their website and everything will be gravy.
              Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 10-19-2013, 07:17 PM. Reason: Typo
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

PS never sends a shipping notice, unfortunately. CD always does, and SubPress started doing this a couple of months ago. The only thing is, they don't tell you which book has been shipped!

sk

Comment

Dark Regions also sends shipping notices, but not the titles.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Dark Regions also sends shipping notices, but not the titles.

"I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      Board Cover without lettering:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13540[/ATTACH]
                      Wow, looks great!! And congrats on getting #1!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        Wow, looks great!! And congrats on getting #1!
                        Thanks Pete! It was great having this book arrive on my birthday and to receive copy no. 1 too... Well I was just blown away.
                        - Stephen King

Comment

My copy arrived today. As posted elsewhere it looks beautiful but is a little shorter than I expected. Not as tall as most of my regular hardcover books. Overall the presentation is top notch. And I got #499 so not nearly as cool as #1.

Comment

I got mine yesterday too, but didn't get a chance to see what number. I'll have to look when i get home on Monday

Comment

I just got Christine. Overall, I don't like it too much. The quality of the internal art is nowhere near as nice as the tipped in color art that CD and SubPress use. Plus it's so short, it reminds me of a book club edition. I'll keep my order for Pet Sematary, because I love that book, but I doubt I will get any more of these PS editions.
                              Last edited by bsaenz24; 10-29-2013, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                                X