Good Reads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
    How cool is Good Reads, I have only been a member for two weeks and I have already won three books and a tshirt.
    Wow, very nice! It's been a while now since I've won a book.

Comment

10% of the way to my reading goal!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice!! I've slowed down, need to pick things up a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          10% of the way to my reading goal!
          That's great, I love that I can keep track of how many I read.
          "now youes can't leave"
          A Bronx Tale
          directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I know. I wished I'd explored GR sooner; but I grew up without computers and this forum was my first real branching out into cyberspace.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Good job Mr. Boone. Now time for that 2 month journey to the past.

Comment

Great!!! I have not won anything yet in almost 2 1/2 years oh well at least I can say I know someone who won.
                Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                How cool is Good Reads, I have only been a member for two weeks and I have already won three books and a tshirt.

Comment

Wow, nice wins!! I entered a few contests, like 3 maybe. Still no luck, time to look for more!

Comment

Hi all. Sorry, I've come to this thread a bit late. I set up a GR account when starting out the whole Lucian Poll thing, but, like others, I badly need to update my books and get some reviews on there. They'll come once I get back to reading again. (My TBR pile has grown CONSIDERABLY since September. I'll post why shortly in my collectors thread.)

Any road, here's my GR page: http://www.goodreads.com/LucianPoll

As you can see I'm a bit lonely in the world of GoodReads at the moment!
                    The home of your least humble servant, Mr Poll: http://lucianpoll.com
                    Then, of course, there's the Twitter thing: @LucianPoll
                    ...oh, and the Facebook thing too: https://www.facebook.com/lucian.poll

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Great!!! I have not won anything yet in almost 2 1/2 years oh well at least I can say I know someone who won.
                      Yea, but I have entered 377 entries. So % wise its not very good.
                      "now youes can't leave"
                      A Bronx Tale

Comment

Well, that's an good portion of my books. I have a sh**load of paperbacks in my basement and 3 whole bookshelves of my grandmother's HCs she left me if I ever get around to reading some of them. And then the odd book I've read over the years that I never bought. This is tiring!
                        Last edited by srboone; 01-15-2013, 04:03 AM.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I was disappointed at how few Easton Press editions are on GR--and you can't search by publisher (at least I haven't figured out how to.)
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It's amazing that some of the giveaways are for like 10 copies!!!

Comment

Does anyone know if it's possible to scroll through the giveaways using the iPhone app? I have only found them through the web page.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                                Does anyone know if it's possible to scroll through the giveaways using the iPhone app? I have only found them through the web page.
                                I couldn't find them on my app either. I just bounce over to the web site. Thou it's easier to see on the Kindle Fire then the iPhone.
                                "now youes can't leave"
                                A Bronx Tale

Comment

Working...
                                X