No announcement yet.

Good Reads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Good Reads directions for Librarians, graphic novels count, but not individual issues. Libs are instructed to remove them when found.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Now that we're all becoming friends on GR, what about a group for us CDers?
      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I usually read about 2 paper books and 6 kindle books a week.

Comment

I'd love to be able to read that much, but that would be virtually impossible for me. Not enough time to spare.

Comment

Not sure how it works but I am up for it.
            Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

You read my mind. I was thinking about this while standing in line this morning at the grocery store. If you have not set it up I will try.
              Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

Group started all were sent an invite.

Comment

Awesome bookworm...I joined. I was going to attempt that some point today, but you beat me to it!!!

Comment

Well, it was a thought I had, but my book was demanding all my attention!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Loving the progress bars on everyones reads. Good call on the goodreads!

Comment

Of course, looking at the lists that people have made on goodreads, has increased my list of "want to read". I have pretty much organized my "my books" list to reflect the ones I own, followed by the ones I am interested in getting. So, that being said, I have pretty organized the list into the order I think I will read.

Comment

I tried to organize them in order, but I have 2 "8"s and my stats only show that I've 7 books when I've read 8.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

You have to refresh after you add your books. This ws a concern of mine at first last yr but once I refreshed or went to the list it did show up with the correct number of books.

Comment

How cool is Good Reads, I have only been a member for two weeks and I have already won three books and a tshirt.
                              "now youes can't leave"
                              A Bronx Tale
                              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Nice! That's awesome Sabrina. I have entered quite a few giveaways myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X