Good Reads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    That makes sense, but I think the arcs are available.
    They are for the SK Trivia ones, but not Pure. Though I have no idea if they have been entered into the books in print database, as that's not something I'm involved with.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Set up an account as well. Gotta get that bar code app too, should make things a whole lot easier!

Comment

Wow there are a lot of updates on my page, lol. That's good though, some of the updates give me a quick link to want to read and adding to my read in 2013 shelf
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Well I've added all my stuff that had bar codes and some that didn't. I'll have to come back through and get the rest of it as well as my comics, but the comics are going to take awhile as I'll have to look them up individually. I'll also need to go through my kindle library and add some stuff from there. I think I've probably already added most of it, but I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Instagram

Comment

I'm over at Goodreads. Been there since 2009 but hardly have any of my books listed. I'm going to try and fix that this year.
            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

this is me by the way: http://www.goodreads.com/Peteocha

And Squire, I've decided to change my goal of 80 books read in 2013 to 100 like yours. It'll be more fun this way.

Comment

Just friend requested you Pete.

Yes, my goal of 20 may seem low, but..... I don't get as much reading time as I'd like. May boost it as the year progresses. Set goals low, aim high!

Comment

That's okay. My goal of 100 seems high...ly optimistic. We'll see.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Example - I just started The Bourne Identity last Wednesday - 164/599 into it, after my lunch break reading today. If I can get to 20 or so pages at lunch, and another 20 or in the evening, that roughly works out to 2 weeks for 600 pg paperback. Is that good......I don't know. Good for me, unless I really get into one that I can't put down, or can keep my eyes open.

Comment

I'm looking at the books I'd like to get through this year and I think "100 probably aint happening."
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'll be happy if I read 12 books this year, and truthfully that most likely won't happen as there's so little these days that really peaks my interest that much. Though if comics count that could be much higher as I've been letting some of the series I read build up issues before picking them up again.

Instagram

Comment

My reading time is very low as well. But I'm hoping the high goal will force me to find clever ways to increase it!

Comment

I would like to finish 1 a week, but that's probably not going to happen. I don't read fast enough. I only finished 36 this year. Although several were long ones. The 2 GRRM GOT books I read took a long time.

Comment

Yeah, once I start thinking about my reads of 2012... That 100 in 2013 sure aint happenin!

Comment

Not sure of single issues but graphic novels do count.So what you do is keep reading your comics and when you know lets say issue 1-6 of Hellboy is being released in graphic novel form you add the title through good reads then you are set.That is how I do it to keep track.
                                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                I'll be happy if I read 12 books this year, and truthfully that most likely won't happen as there's so little these days that really peaks my interest that much. Though if comics count that could be much higher as I've been letting some of the series I read build up issues before picking them up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X