No announcement yet.

Good Reads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am slowly adding all the books I own to my goodreads page. Updating to the correct version is a pain, but a work in progress. I will slowly add reviews to all appropriate ones I have read. May even attempt organizing into shelves too!

Add me, my link is above.

Comment

I'm on good reads and my updates are going crazy! we're all updating our accounts and I gave up trying to keep up for now! I love it!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm not getting much reading done.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Me too. I did not expect such a response.This will be fun.I signed up back in 2011. I think I tried to right a review and it stunk up the joint.Now just rate books for the most part. Maybe this will inspire me to try again.l
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I'm on good reads and my updates are going crazy! we're all updating our accounts and I gave up trying to keep up for now! I love it!

Comment

I know I had a goodreads account at one time, re-adding all these sucks! I think I had it through the facebook account my wife has, but got a new one of my own now!

Comment

I have been updating mine today. It was a little out of date, especially I did not even realize I had an account.

Comment

Yea I'm going to do some proper updating tonight, when I can go home and use the cell phone app to just scan bar codes. Should be a lot easier than trying to look up each book individually and get the proper edition chosen.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That problem has only happened to me a few times.Most of the time the right book shows up. I even found the right cover for a pb of a Grahm Masterton book that was a lot older.
                  Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Yea I'm going to do some proper updating tonight, when I can go home and use the cell phone app to just scan bar codes. Should be a lot easier than trying to look up each book individually and get the proper edition chosen.

Comment

Same here. Went through and rated a bunch of books that I hadn't done before.

Comment

I've accepted everyone so far from here, with more to be added I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        That problem has only happened to me a few times.Most of the time the right book shows up. I even found the right cover for a pb of a Grahm Masterton book that was a lot older.
                        Yea I tried adding some stuff to the "owned" books earlier before posting the link and had an awful time with the books I was looking at. It doesn't help that there are like 12 different version of The Sword of Shannara. It should be a lot easier with some of my other stuff. I gave the cell phone, bar code scanner a test run here at the office, and it works perfectly though. So that's good.

Instagram

Comment

There were a few CD titles I haven't been able to find. Pure, and one of Brian's SK Trivia books are a few examples I can think of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                            There were a few CD titles I haven't been able to find. Pure, and one of Brian's SK Trivia books are a few examples I can think of right now.
                            Was it the one that has not been released yet ? If there is not an arc of the book out they do not come up some of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                              Yea you probably won't find Pure yet, and you may only be able to find the original SK Trivia book. They probably don't show up until we have entered them in the books in print database.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Was it the one that has not been released yet ? If there is not an arc of the book out they do not come up some of the time.
                                That makes sense, but I think the arcs are available.

Comment

Working...
                                X