Simon and schuster ghost brothers of darkland county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon and schuster ghost brothers of darkland county

Anyone hear where this will be available? The Simon website says amazon, Barnes and noble and some Indie one I've never heard of. I'd like to buy canadian if possible for less shipping or no shippi g if I can go in a store to get it. Amazon.ca may get it but I'm afraid to order books through amazon after hearing stories. Lol.

Here is what Simon and Schuster has on the website:

Imprint Scribner
    Sub-Imprint Concord Music Group
    Format Hardcover
    ISBN-13 9781579402358
    On Sale 03/19/13
    Add-On Date 12/21/12
    US Price $49.99
    CDN Price NCR
    Category 1 Performing Arts
    Pages 110
    Trim Size 11 x 11
    First Print 35,000

Comment

I re-read your question and realized you were asking where. I would assume it will be at places that sell music. In the US it would be Best Buy or Fry's. Not sure about Canada.

Comment

I've never had any issues with things purchased from Amazon myself and have noticed better packaging lately. I know a lot of people have had problems though
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

I've never seen a book in best buy before...maybe video game guides but no books. Theres not much for music around here anymore anyway...certainly nothing that would sell that. MAYBE HMV. I'll prob end up getting it from amazon. Chapters might get it ya never know, have to wait and see I guess.

Comment

From what I can tell it is a set rather than a book

More info from the site:
            Unique package: Ghost Brothers is unusual in both size and content. 11x11 book with leather-tine type flexible cover, with a hard cover slipcase, plus two CDs and one DVD set. The libretto includes the full script of the play plus handwritten lyrics and other notes from the production. CDs will include music and dialog excerpts. DVD will feature interview footage with Stephen, John and T Bone plus footage of John recording the show-closing song “Truth.”

I have seen these types of sets at Best Buy or Fry's more than at a Barnes & Noble. I am only guessing though.

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            I've never seen a book in best buy before...maybe video game guides but no books. Theres not much for music around here anymore anyway...certainly nothing that would sell that. MAYBE HMV. I'll prob end up getting it from amazon. Chapters might get it ya never know, have to wait and see I guess.

Comment

Which site did you get that from? I was on the darkland and simon and got that it was two different things altogether. from Darkland I understood you could get the Cd or the CD/DVD(and some other stuff it mentioned) deluxe edition then all the simon website just mentions a hardcover book.

Comment

It is from the Simon and Schuster catalog site:

https://catalog.simonandschuster.com...from=&find=&a=

Comment

It looks like Overlook Connection is offering these with a few bonuses:

http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...783b84f4f2fb9b

Comment

Or you could look here! http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king93
                    Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    It looks like Overlook Connection is offering these with a few bonuses:

http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...783b84f4f2fb9b

Comment

Very tempting!
                      "now youes can't leave"
                      A Bronx Tale
                      directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Ordered mine this morning, with my handy CDCC discount!
                        Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                        Very tempting!

Comment

Anyone notice that Simon calls it a Hardcover, Overlook calls it a deluxe hardcover and Cd calls it a "leather-tine flexible cover" Which is it?

Also, If you google "ghost brothers of darkland county simon" this thread comes up first, before the simonandschuster website.

Comment

oh and are they all slipcased or is CD doing the slipcase? the other ones don't mention a slipcase unless thats why theyre calling it a HC

Comment

Very, very tempting!
                              "now youes can't leave"
                              A Bronx Tale
                              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Working...
                              X