No announcement yet.

TJCams' Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelf was actually custom built for me. It's original use was to display my collection of McFarlane sports figures (which have now mostly been sold off - opened the packages as it was never intended as an investment, and for those who know the collectibles business - opened package makes these worth next to nothing), and also my small collection of 1:18 F1 race car models - which are now safely packed away (want to sell them though). Colours are those of my favourite hockey team - but now sports shelf if an awesome bookshelf!

Comment

Very nice collection! The shelves are great. I never really understood the attraction to the Funko Pop! action figures, but with that said I haven't had much attraction to collection action figures or other collectible toys since childhood when I collected Star Wars action figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        Very nice collection! The shelves are great. I never really understood the attraction to the Funko Pop! action figures, but with that said I haven't had much attraction to collection action figures or other collectible toys since childhood when I collected Star Wars action figures.
        Those are the only 2 I have - but there are some older horror related ones I'd like to get (Pennywise, Regan from The Exorcist, and couple more). A friend of mine has the entire Game Of Thrones line.... Some people I have heard go and buy like 2 or each one - one to display, the other to keep for sale later maybe....? No thanks....I can't do it. Even with hockey cards - I have thousands from when I was a kid, all brand new condition. Sad part is....all packed away.

Comment

I own one Funko Pop - Pennywise. Sadly I've been told I can't keep him at home or work. Poor guy.

Comment

Working...
          X