No announcement yet.

TJCams' Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln - That would be the US cover - purchased that at a local bookstore here in Windsor Canada. Unless of course a cover will differ from US to Canada, which I doubt.

Comment

Yes The Nightmares and Dreamscapes book was the one I went wow to also.Very nice stuff.
      Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Great collection! They all have to start somewhere. I really like your copy of Nightmares and Dreamscapes.

Comment

I still haven't got to Nightmares & Dreamscapes yet - it is certainly near the top of the TBR list. However, as well as know, those things change all the time! Not bad for $1.05 eh!

Comment

And my latest arrival is.......

nov2.jpg

Comment

Very cool! Thats one I still need to read!

Comment

It quickly jumped the queue to the top of the TBR list! Might fit Painted Darkness in first though.

Comment

This is another great read.
                Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                And my latest arrival is.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11576[/ATTACH]

Comment

And the latest arrival to my collection.... Resurrectionist.jpg

Comment

I have not read that. I have read a lot of his stuff. Nice find.

Comment

It's part of my, "wow, I actually enjoy reading this stuff? - what a dark mind must exist subconsciously" collection that seems to grow.

Comment

I just ordered his newest. Voracious, should get it in a couple of weeks.

Comment

And the latest arrival to my collection.... [ATTACH=CONFIG]11694[/ATTACH]
                          I have not read that one either but I found a copy just like that in my tiny Podunk hometown's Dollar General mixed in with very cheap romance and suspense novels for $3

I have read The Teratologist and His Pain and White is one sick mamajama, can't wait to read more!

Comment

Went to bank on Friday, to get some US $ to go grocery shopping - low and behold, on the used book sale table, grab myself a copy of Christine by King.

And....arrived today from AbeBooks - Contagion by Robin Cook

Comment

Another CD add for my bookshelf, and soon to be read likely.... I also believe, aside from the one chapbook I have, this is my first signed numbered book! Thanks CD!!!!
                              Torn 003.jpgTorn 001.jpgTorn 002.jpg
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by TJCams; 02-27-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Another CD add for my bookshelf, and soon to be read likely.... I also believe, aside from the one chapbook I have, this is my first signed numbered book! Thanks CD!!!!
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]11946[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11944[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11945[/ATTACH]
                                Sweet! I have that one ordered as well, now I know what to expect

Comment

Working...
                                X