Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Launched a new Online Store w/ Signed Books, Magazines, Shirts, LP's and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Launched a new Online Store w/ Signed Books, Magazines, Shirts, LP's and more!

Besides working on issue #21 and #22 of Dark Discoveries, i've also been setting up a brand new online store called DISCOVERIES BOOKS N' MUSIC (www.discoveriesbooksnmusic.com).

It features new and used Books, Magazines, Record Albums, T-Shirts and more! (and of course copies of Dark Discoveries!) I've already got a lot of items up for sale and i'll be continuing to add more and more every week (i've still got boxes and boxes of books, magazines, shirts, records, CD's, movies, etc. here). I've got books from publishers like: Cemetery Dance, Subterranean Press, Centipede Press, Bad Moon and others. Heavy Metal, Punk, Classic Rock LP's and more. Promotional Stephen King T-Shirts and more! Please feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think of the store. And want lists are always welcome.

And as a special thank you and welcome, i'm giving everybody a 25% off Coupon that's good throughout the rest of December. There's no limit on how many times you can come back and use it in that time and it's good through 12/31/12. The code is: 25OFF and just enter it in the box during checkout.

- James Beach
    www.discoveriesbooksnmusic.com

Your vinyl section could become hazardous once you have more up.

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
      Your vinyl section could become hazardous once you have more up.
      That's just a tiny amount of the vinyl I have for sale. Some I auction off on ebay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/jaybeehorror...&_trksid=p3686) along with books, magazines, etc. and some are down at a friend's store here in town called CLASSICS & ODDITIES. I'll be continuing to add more stuff (including music) as time goes on and thanks for your interest!

- James
      www.discoveriesbooksnmusic.com

Comment

Buy, buy, buy! Lots of the mags and Stephen King stuff from his ebay auctions came from my collection and they all need to find new homes. Lots of one of a kind and very hard to find items in there!!
        Jonathan Reitan
        Founder - Northwest Horror Professionals

Comment

I won the PC copy of Four Ghosts last night! SO happy!

Comment

Impressive store!

Comment

Working...
            X