Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which two Bachman and/or King stories would you like as a Limited Edition ACE Double?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    The Breathing Method (my favorite from Different Seasons) and The Man Who Would Not Shake Hands. Both concern the house at 249 E 35th street. There may be other short stories that are told in the house, but TMWWNSH is the only that comes to mind right now.
    I think that this would be an awesome idea. In additon to the stories, you maybe could include bios of the people who go the house a 249 E 35th street. (I would love to hear Stevens bio!) You could also show pictures of the house and the different rooms inside the house.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
      I think that this would be an awesome idea. In additon to the stories, you maybe could include bios of the people who go the house a 249 E 35th street. (I would love to hear Stevens bio!) You could also show pictures of the house and the different rooms inside the house.
      Pixie, that is one of the best ideas I've read on this board! I've always though of Uncle Stevie as a butler showing me around the rooms of his imagination! Course it would work great as an illustrated LE, too!

The Gold Ballroom, suuuh! Step up to the bah, there's a tale in ev'ry bottle...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Dolores Claiborne and Gerald's Game. Neither are exactly favorites of mine, though I do prefer the latter of the two choices, but they were always intended to be published as one volume, with the title, In the Path of the Eclipse. Publishing them together, especially if the original title could be used would be nice.
        Last edited by the_last_gunslinger; 06-18-2011, 02:19 PM. Reason: unintentionally wrote "titled" instead of "title"
        "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

Working...
        X