No announcement yet.

Sabrina's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ads! I almost grabbed the Haunted Halloween myself. Let me know how it is once you read it.

Comment

Cool! So YOU were the one who put Dark Regions over top just before I was ready to go for round two on their sale!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

You should say thanks for saving you some money.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Cool! So YOU were the one who put Dark Regions over top just before I was ready to go for round two on their sale!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          You should say thanks for saving you some money.
          That's what I was thinking!

Comment

Thanks guys.
            I just finished listening to Stephen King's "The Library Policemen". Wow, just Wow. I mean you see it coming the whole way through, I just thought that he would sugar coat it a bit. No sugar coatings on this one.
            "now youes can't leave"
            A Bronx Tale
            directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I have never "heard" of that one!

Seriously....I never did hear of that one. I have never listened to an audio book. That looks like one I would give a try though.

Comment

The Library Policeman is a story that really freaked me out. I had to stop reading that one before bed because I could not go to sleep. When I finished it I had to put the book down for several months before reading The Sun Dog. To this day I have not re-read any of the stories in the book because I know The Library Policeman is in there.
                Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                Thanks guys.
                I just finished listening to Stephen King's "The Library Policemen". Wow, just Wow. I mean you see it coming the whole way through, I just thought that he would sugar coat it a bit. No sugar coatings on this one.

Comment

The Library Policeman is a story that really freaked me out. I had to stop reading that one before bed because I could not go to sleep. When I finished it I had to put the book down for several months before reading The Sun Dog. To this day I have not re-read any of the stories in the book because I know The Library Policeman is in there.
                  Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post

Seriously....I never did hear of that one. I have never listened to an audio book. That looks like one I would give a try though.
                    It was one of the stories in Four Past Midnight.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post

I couldn't sit and listen to an audio book, I'd rather just read a book. My job responsibilitys have changed just recently into being more active. So I just put on my headphones. I found that my local library has ebooks and audio books available for download off the computer. Audio books are great when you have a commute too.
                      "now youes can't leave"
                      A Bronx Tale

Comment

Hmmm....... something to consider. Too bad a drive for me from home to work in only like 15 minutes!

Comment

I used to pick up audio books of Edgar Allen Poe's stories (and the Shadow serials) for long road trips when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure the Black Cat scarred me permanently. Definitely enjoyable for a change while driving. That said I haven't really listened to an audio book since.

Comment

So, Joe Hill came through my neck of the woods a little over a week ago. I didn't find out about it till two days before, so I couldn't get time off of work. Talked my little brother and my mother into going for me. I felt kinda bad that they had to hang out for hours in line bored since this isn't their type of thing. I thought it was just a signing, but as it turns out He did a reading and a Q&A. They ended up having a blast, and I'm back to felling sorry for myself because I missed it. Anyway this is what they brought back to me.
                            NOS4A2
                            181274_10200106298877204_2054725483_n.jpg942539_10200106298637198_665748081_n.jpg
                            Kinda looks like SPY VS SPY
                            "now youes can't leave"
                            A Bronx Tale

Comment

Heart Shaped Box
                              941742_10200106298997207_863046618_n.jpg
                              Lock and Key #2 Head Games
                              581068_10200106298477194_287622811_n.jpg
                              They also got Lock and Key #1 Welcome to LoveCraft signed, but I have yet to see it because my little brother started to read it while they were waiting and he decided he wanted to finish reading it.
                              They said Joe got a laugh from my brother because my mom lead Joe to believe that her name was Sabrina, and then right behind her my brother is holding two books that say Sabrina on the post its. My brother said Joe gave him a smirk and said "Sabrina huh." My brother broke it down to him and he laughed. My mom just got embarrassed. They both just LOVED Joe....
                              Last edited by Sabrina Morgan; 05-28-2013, 09:09 PM.
                              "now youes can't leave"
                              A Bronx Tale

Comment

Makes me more bummed that I missed him in Portland OR.

So, Joe Hill came through my neck of the woods a little over a week ago. I didn't find out about it till two days before, so I couldn't get time off of work. Talked my little brother and my mother into going for me. I felt kinda bad that they had to hang out for hours in line bored since this isn't their type of thing. I thought it was just a signing, but as it turns out He did a reading and a Q&A. They ended up having a blast, and I'm back to felling sorry for myself because I missed it. Anyway this is what they brought back to me.
                                NOS4A2
                                Kinda looks like SPY VS SPY

Comment

Working...
                                X