No announcement yet.

Story that honestly creeped you out????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forever Angels by Ronald Kelly made my skin crawl when I read it. Not particualrly horrifying, but made me a Kelly fan for life.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
      I just finished A Book of Horrors and the short story Ghosts with Teeth by Peter Crowther was really good. I'm not sure if it was all the gore or just the creepy ending but it stuck with me for days.
      I really enjoyed this one! And the Stephen King story.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
        I really enjoyed this one! And the Stephen King story.
        I truly enjoyed this book with the exception of a couple of the stories.
        "now youes can't leave"
        A Bronx Tale
        directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Wow.... Four Past Midnight is one I want to get - I recently finished Night Shift, and have Nightmares and Dreamscapes to start as well. And the other suggestions above sound fantastic. Definitely keeping my eyes open for those. You guys are now going to result in that TBR pile of mine to grow!

Comment

Nothing has creeped me out thus far but its still early yet. There's so much that I havent read. Apt pupil disturbed me when I was in high school but it wasn't creepy, didn't keep me awake or anything. It was just wrong how he was turned on by that shit. Now I'm like whatev ppl are just fucked. Lol. The only time I get scared is when something jumps out at me...and that's not gonna happen in a book.

Comment

I read 1922 recently and it didn't bother me but I rather smiled and laughed and just overall loved the description of him squashing the rat with his bare foot. It was so awesome I read it aloud to my sister whose reaction of disgust but still liking it too was awesome. I'm see "see, this is why I like books. You don't get this shit in the movies". Which is so true. One of the reasons like narrated movies is that u get to understand someones perspective on things like u do in a book.

Comment

Working...
              X