No announcement yet.

Forums Only Grab Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having items shipped to Canada is always touch 'n go with deliveries it seems. With the price for the forum grab bag only being $5 different to ship to regular office address (in Windsor, ON) it was worth the extra $5. Usually I have it sent to my works warehouse in Detroit, MI, and have my driver bring it over. I try not to bother him too much with stuff like that, but when I can get free US shipping - how can you pass it up. Even when it's not free US shipping - the difference in shipping costs is quite a lot!

Comment

Just a little FYI for the Non-US customers who bought these, you pretty much got an extrodinary deal, as I underestimated how much it cost to ship them. So about $15 of the $20 went to shipping them. Also I have 21 of these left to sell.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Now you are making me feel bad for wanting to get another one Dan...

Comment

Some outstanding little selections in these GBs, boys and girls. You should grab one if you got the cash!

My camera battery's recharged so I'll be putting mine in me collection thread soon.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Just a little FYI for the Non-US customers who bought these, you pretty much got an extrodinary deal, as I underestimated how much it cost to ship them. So about $15 of the $20 went to shipping them. Also I have 21 of these left to sell.
            Knowing what it costs to ship parcels to the US that are of decent weight - I do a lot of selling on eBay for my old stock at work, and most shipments go to the US. I can appreciate how good a deal it really is (assuming Canada Post and USPS are similar price structure). That is why there was no way I was passing this one up Dan!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Some outstanding little selections in these GBs, boys and girls. You should grab one if you got the cash!

My camera battery's recharged so I'll be putting mine in me collection thread soon.
              Cant wait!! Might pick up one more after seeing what you get! That is if Dan does not mind the International shipping.

Comment

Mine shipped yesterday or at least 2 of the 3 did.

Comment

I did get a shipping notice. Current estimated delivery is Christmas eve.

Comment

I got my shipping notice this morning. No estimated delivery though - I think that's because it is shipping to Canada. I know it shows it left MD on the 17th, which was Monday. Not looking good to have before Xmas, but that's OK - I have lots to read up to and after then, as well as the usual holiday get togethers, work, etc.

Comment

Mine arrived safely today.

Comment

Outstanding! Can't wait to see what yours contains.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Woohoo!!!! Mine arrived today! My wife let me know, so when I get home from today....... Freakin' sweet! I will let yas all know what is in my awaiting box.

Might even get a collection thread started

Comment

I ordered 2 today. So happy there was some left.
                            "now youes can't leave"
                            A Bronx Tale
                            directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

It would appear that the post office is busy. They have moved my expected delivery from 12/24 to 12/26.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.Maybe a Christmas Miracle will happen and it will still get there on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X