Forums Only Grab Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    I'm hoping there is a chance I maybe get this before Christmas - although it is cutting it very close! I believe it was mentioned they may ship this week.
    I have shipped the ones that have paid via credit card already. I'll try and dig the paypal ones out of the regular orders if I have time to tomorrow. Kate and I started inventory today though, so there may not be time until next week.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Cool. I look forward to getting these.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        I have shipped the ones that have paid via credit card already. I'll try and dig the paypal ones out of the regular orders if I have time to tomorrow. Kate and I started inventory today though, so there may not be time until next week.
        OK - mine was a PayPal payment. No big deal if I don't get it by Christmas - I won't be able to jump into much then anyways. I have a couple family do's to do, and plus work, and coaching a hockey tournament too - Christmas time, won't be reading time for me.

Comment

Paypal too. Oh well have the 2012 Final Grab Bags to last until me until then.

Comment

Dan, are these sold now, or are there any left still?

Comment

I still have 21 left.

Instagram

Comment

That many? Would I get repeats if I picked up another one? Got 2 already.

Comment

I was curious too, I may grab another, not sure yet.

Comment

I was curious too, I may grab another, not sure yet.
                    Just an fyi there is a very small chance of duplicates. Maybe like 1 of the books, almost the entire grab bags are unique, with the exception of a handful of stuff we picked up from Bad Moon Books for the "Other Publishers Grab Bag" that got lost in the postal system and didn't show up till after we had already shipped that one.

Instagram

Comment

Oh, I really want to, but money is so tight my other would kill me. I just started working again and haven't gotten paid yet. I hope the last few stick around for a while!

Comment

Got my two in the mail today, and I must say, I'm quited delighted with the selections I got! will post later in my thread. Thanks, Dan!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Wow...pretty quick. I haven't got a shipping notice yet, so I am waiting that so I can track my grab bag goodies.

Comment

Wow...pretty quick. I haven't got a shipping notice yet, so I am waiting that so I can track my grab bag goodies.
                            I think they've shipped TJ. I'm not sure if you'll get a shipping notice on them or not since they where entered manually.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              I think they've shipped TJ. I'm not sure if you'll get a shipping notice on them or not since they where entered manually.
                              Ahh.... so no chance of a tracking number either eh.... If not, no big deal. It will be more of a surprise when they do arrive.

Comment

Well, they were sent USPS; and USPS always overestimates by 1-2 days the delivery time to my address. So what was originally scheduled for Wednesday arrived today. UPS always arrives on the day it is originally scheduled to, even if it has to sit in a warehouse 30 miles from my home for a day. I like to use UPS because with working nights, I may not be awake when the mailman gets here.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X