No announcement yet.

Lincolns collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled it off the shelf to check the limitation - 400 copies, so not sure why it's so rare. Was shocked to see the publication date was 2008, where does the time go?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
      My mass market hardcovers are alphabetical, by author then title. Signed/limiteds by publisher, where possible. Oversize are on the top shelves. You go crazy trying to get it 'just right'!
      I may end up doing something similar at some point. I know my wife twitches a bit every time she walks into the room because the only real organization is by genre then author.

It'd all be so much easier if publishers all made their books the same size .

Comment

Fantastic collection, are the Exotic Gothic books any good? They have intrigued me for some time.

Comment

Looking great!

I'm in the process of reorganizing yet again myself.

I had the pack up almost all of my trade hardcovers, the only thing left now is small press trades, limited, and lettereds.

Not that thats a bad thing. But, damn I need a bigger house/library.

Mark

Comment

God, that's an awesome collection. I hope to have one like that myself some day.

Comment

Hello everyone, been a while since an update. Some recent additions, including my only CD lettered.

IMAG0508_zpsgernxq9m.jpg
              IMAG0509_zpsf4cadmc7.jpg
              IMAG0529_zpslvx13tj2.jpg
              IMAG0533_zpsqosgghwd.jpg

Comment

Latest Centipede Press 'Masters of the Weird Tale' volume. Even by their standards, this is an incredible book. Will take some more pics of the interior, later today.

IMAG0530_zps3dqlnp2g.jpg
                IMAG0531_zpsbgyelo4g.jpg
                IMAG0532_zpshznedaj9.jpg

Comment

Stunning additions! Love the Masters of the Weird tales!

Comment

This is probably my favourite novel. At least, in the top three. I love it so much. First heard about it in 'Danse Macabre', and by chance my dad had it. I've read it three times, at three different stages of my life, and I get something different from it each time. Was very happy to pick up this edition at a very good price.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice adds! I agree that the David Case volume of Masters of the Weird Tale is really nice. It was my first in the MotWT series and its made me want to track down the others.

God, I've been meaning to get to The House Next Door. I've had the book for like three years and I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've heard that it's great but every time I go to pick up, I wind up choosing something else. Maybe it's my paperback version's bland cover. I'm gonna bump it up on my list.

Comment

Working...
                      X