Limited of NOS4A2 from SubPress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    What are the odds that the novella and/or alternate ending will be made available elsewhere?
    Probably fairly long that the additional material will be published elsewhere.

John

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      Which edition(s) of The Shining is everyone trying for? So far, I think I am just doing the gift edition.
      I think I'll be getting the Gift as well. Too much for the S/L.

Comment

I'd love to get the s/l, especially since my Centipede 'Salem's Lot is one of my proudest purchases, but the money just ain't there. I think I'll be lucky to get the gift.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
          I'd love to get the s/l, especially since my Centipede 'Salem's Lot is one of my proudest purchases, but the money just ain't there. I think I'll be lucky to get the gift.

That's why I am considering the limited...I have Salem's Lot and this IS such a classic work of his, like Salem's Lot is.....plus if anyone does a limited of Doctor Sleep, I would rather have both titles if I can afford them at the time.

Comment

I will be getting the limited gift edition unless I sell enough stuff on ebay and The small presses stop having such great sales.They use paypal so I am not spending any
            money and kind of went a little crazy.Hope it is out of my system now.

Comment

Unless my car purchase and the pre-order of The Shining happen at the same time, I will absolutly be getting the S/L and it will be my first.

Comment

I'll try the s/l too if I manage to sell a couple of PCs (computers, not publisher copies...) on ebay. Unfortunately it seems that no one has money to spend in this period (exept for those with a lot of money...)

Comment

Subterranean Press Limited cover:
                  NOS4A2_by_Joe_Hill.jpg

Comment

I like the bottom half. The top half not as much, I am glad I ordered it though. I think the story will be great!!

Comment

Yeah, I agree, not impressed with the goofy looking cover
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

hahaha, that is soooo The Joker behind the wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          hahaha, that is soooo The Joker behind the wheel!
                          Oh man it really is isn't it... lol
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

And it's a car built for two! (note two steering colums). Isn't that romantic!!!
                            Last edited by srboone; 01-05-2013, 09:54 PM.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Cover to close to Locke and Key art.Would like to have seen something a bit different.Love the Joker though.

Comment

I like the limited cover. It is fun, and I expect that the book will be fun too. I'd love to own a limited, but I'll have to stick with the good ol' trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X