No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD your the Greatist! Probably one of my favorites by King. Cover art looks great. Snagged a limited and a gift. Just couldn't quite afford the Lettered. Thank all of you at Cemetery Dance! I'm sleepy now.

Comment

I just broke my rule of the last 2 years and charged this, no way can I pay it off next month but hey I haven't bought many books for quite some time. I got the Trade and S/L. Just hope my wife understands when I tell tonight that I charged $625 for two books when I just told her not to get me an iPod because they cost to much, or maybe I can use that in my favor. No eBooks for at least another year. lol
      Rich DeMars

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, I guess Pennywise was right after all. Funny how Brian wrote "I'll put it on the list" after replying to my guess. Did you keep a straight face when you wrote that, Brian? Should you want to award me with a price for guessing correctly, the gift edition will be just fine. I don't want to be greedy ;-)

Anyway, great stuff. Good that the book gets such a treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
          Well, I guess Pennywise was right after all. Funny how Brian wrote "I'll put it on the list" after replying to my guess. Did you keep a straight face when you wrote that, Brian? Should you want to award me with a price for guessing correctly, the gift edition will be just fine. I don't want to be greedy ;-)

Anyway, great stuff. Good that the book gets such a treatment.
          Ha, Pennywise would know, right?
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Richie Tozier's all-dead rock -n- roll show is back on the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

So I like the IT on the trade DJ the best and I like Kings name one the S/L the best. It would be cool if you could select from several different option and "design" your own DJ. I'm sure set up cost make it impracticable but still it would be cool.
              Rich DeMars

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

I am having a tough time deciding which of the artwork samples I like the best!!! Though I do love the color pics, something about b/w seems to capture the feeling of IT even more, for me at least!!!

Comment

Amazing! CD is really amping things up these days. CD and SK go together sooo well.

Comment

Ok, I went and got the gift edition, which will be awesome. Other editions are out of my price league.

So....... how many days left till shipping?

Comment

Bit of a hicup, seems all the traffic has killed our site..... I'm so glad the hosting company listens when we tell them to prepare for a high load on the system....
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Was able to order my copy right before the site went down. Woohoo!!!!! Talk about making a Monday bearable!

Comment

Wonderful looking edition, ordered it as soon as I saw it (about 10am Central). I knew ahead of time if it was a Stephen King title I wouldn't be able to afford a signed copy and I was right, but at least I got was able to get the slipcased edition
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            Bit of a hicup, seems all the traffic has killed our site..... I'm so glad the hosting company listens when we tell them to prepare for a high load on the system....

Maybe Pennywise is BACK and now he's tech savvy!! It was every 20 or 25 years, right....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Seems to be working now, and was working when I placed my order, but that was before I saw anything on facebook even, saw the announcement on here first. Got the first e-mail about it 16 minutes after I already ordered it, lol
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Server is being worked on, but some orders are coming through, if you get TWO order confirmations, please reply to one of them and we will fix and refund ASAP for you!
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X