• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    ...Nuttin...

Same. I feel unwanted.

Comment

I got a shipping notice today. It doesn't say what it's for, but probably The Shining...

Comment

I received my gift edition, but it looks like there was a printing error. Pages 18-31 for me were crumpled and torn. Hopefully they have some extras to replace it.

Comment

Still nothing..

Comment

Haven't received one either.

Comment

I got a shipification notice from SubPress; even though it doesn't specify what was shipped, I can safely assume it's The Shining since I haven't ordered anything from SubPress for 2 1/2 years.

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Just got my shipping notice. Where do their packages originate?

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                  Just got my shipping notice. Where do their packages originate?
                  I am pretty sure they originate from Burton in Michigan State.
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

So it's the double-back Media Mail route - MI to PA then backtrack out west.

Comment

Got me notice. Now for a spot of tea. That announcement was for our friend Mr. DOGZ.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Got me notice. Now for a spot of tea. That announcement was for our friend Mr. DOGZ.
                        There's an announcement for me? Cool!

So what is it? I like surprises...
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Surprise!!!!!!!

Comment

Surprise!!!!!!!
                            LOL!!!

surprise-dog.jpg
                            - Stephen King

Comment

The very best English Tea to be enjoyed whilst reading a fine book...

tea english.jpg
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Stop teasing with these non-Shining picture posts, I just want to see someone's personal pics of The Shining that they've received. It's all I'll have to go on for a week or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X