Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool.
    Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post
    Sub Press just posted the new dust jacket art for the Shining and it's Vincent Chong. I think it's pretty sweet. He'll be also doing the interior illustrations and the chapbook.

Comment

I really like this cover

The_Shining_by_Stephen_King_Cover.jpg
      Last edited by Tommy; 06-01-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

wow that is nice.

Comment

I thought Rodriguez was a great pick for the book, and his selection was one of the main reasons I ordered the book. I was disappointed that Subterranean Press caved. That said, I'm almost as excited about Vincent Chong! I think having Chong on both Shining and Dr Sleep limited editions will really bring something to the project! Hopefully Subterranean Press can get the book out on time--though I'm not holding my breath. They've done nothing but drop the ball on this one since it was announced!

Comment

Vincent Chong is always a favorite around this office.

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

That is a GREAT cover!!! I love the other artist that was selected for comics, but Vincent is an EXCELLENT choice for The Shining!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
                I think Vincent Chong and Tomislav Tikulin are the two best of what "I" would consider the newer generation.....ALan Clark and Glenn Chadbourne are my favorites of the most established names.

Comment

Didn't he do the cover for your last 3 books? I never would have guessed you liked him.
                  Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian

Comment

I am MORE than happy with a Vincent Chong cover for The Shining. That cover is awesome!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I agree, I think it portrays the spirit of the story well.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I am MORE than happy with a Vincent Chong cover for The Shining. That cover is awesome!

Comment

I am now very happy I did not pass on The Shining based on the original artist choice!!! Now I would be stingin'!!!!!

Comment

I wonder if the other picture is the signature page? They say Vince is doing all the art but not the signature page.

Comment

If my memory serves me correct the Signature page was from someone different.

Comment

I LOVE that cover, that's what a cover should look like

Comment

I really hate it. But I still want it. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X