No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Cemetery Dance magazine #62: The William Peter Blatty Special Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]Cemetery Dance magazine #62: The William Peter Blatty Special Issue

This is the discussion thread for the Cemetery Dance Issue# 62 Hard Cover Magazine

CLICK HERE to purchase the product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Cemetery Dance magazine #62: The William Peter Blatty Special Issue

Cemetery Dance magazine #62: The William Peter Blatty Special Issue
    Extremely Affordable Deluxe Signed Limited Edition Hardcover Commemorative "Magazine"
    LOW PRINT RUN and LOW PRICE: These Will NOT Last Long!

Hi Folks!

Today we're very pleased to announce the Cemetery Dance magazine issue #62 Deluxe Signed Limited Edition Hardcover "Magazine" which features some incredible special content for fans of William Peter Blatty including:

* "Epilogue: The Exorcist" by William Peter Blatty
    * "Prologue to Exorcist III: Legion" by William Peter Blatty
    * "Terry and the Werewolf" by William Peter Blatty
    * "An Invitation To The Dance, Legion: Exorcist III" by Kealan Patrick Burke

These collectible books will be Smyth sewn and printed on the same interior paper stock as our normal signed Limited Editions so they'll hold up better than the regular version of the magazine you see on the newsstand. This extremely affordable hardcover will also feature a full-color reproduction of the magazine's front cover right on the binding, a beautiful special endpaper, and each copy will be signed by the editor on a unique Limitation Sheet featuring stunning COLOR artwork by Glenn Chadbourne created just for this special edition!

(See photos of the Cemetery Dance #61 special edition hardcover in our photo gallery if you didn't see how incredibly those turned out!)

PLEASE NOTE: If you would like us to match your number from the Cemetery Dance #61 Limited Edition hardcover, please REPLY to your order confirmation email for this new volume and tell us what your number is right away!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this product

Instagram

Comment

After just receiving #62 today, I can't pass this one up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        After just receiving #62 today, I can't pass this one up!!!
        I think you mean #61

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          I think you mean #61

Doh!!! Now you can tell I only had a math minor in college!!

Comment

It does look awesome, but as I'm not a Blatty fan by far, I'll pass.

sk

Comment

Ugh. I just bought a couple of the new art prints and am waiting for the big announcement as well, so I won't be able to afford this one.
              I'm not a big Blatty fan myself; I would of just liked to have had it for collectible reasons.

Comment

My copy of 61 hasn't even shipped yet so what if this sells out before it arrives? Will I still be able to get my matched number?
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                  My copy of 61 hasn't even shipped yet so what if this sells out before it arrives? Will I still be able to get my matched number?
                  I'm sure they will match it. The email said to reply to your order email with the number you want. I would order one and then reply back and ask if they know what number you were given. If not, again, I am sure they will match it when you get your #61 as long as you order #62 before it sells out.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    Hey RJ, email me your order number for 61. I'll look and see why it hasn't shipped, if it's still here I'll pick out a number for ya and set it aside / let you know what it is.

Instagram

Comment

Will do that now, thanks
                      Spoiler!

Comment

I got this last week and haven't had a chance to look at it yet. It sure looks and feels good, though!

There was a Stephen King special issue of Gauntlet magazine (issue #2) which I see for sale pretty cheap on abebooks right now. It's well worth buying for any SK collector.

Comment

Any news on when this one will ship?
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Richard just needs to sign the signature sheets and then it's off to the printer... so, um, Richard, sign those sheets!

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I see I said above in May I couldn't order it and I'm not a fan of Blatty. The latter is still pretty much true but I saw this was the issue I did order along with a subscription to Grave Tales back in July. I'm surprised it's not sold out yet...

Comment

Working...
                              X