How was your night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Say I could find GF Soup...Do the potatoes have to be cooked or will they cook in their own in the caserole? and What size can of coup?
    i finally found some cream of...unfortunately it was cream of mushroom. still no chicken. found some clam chowder too n it was good ole campbells new england clam chowder just the healthy reqest stuff instead. ill keep looking for cream of chicken though. i really want to try this and miss my moms tuna caserole too.

Comment

Eyes on the prize, Teri! Eyes on the prize.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

So much for the clam chowder tho. Ate that yesterday...sick as fuck today. I thought about using the cream of mushroom anyway but its just too strong. I'm gonna keep looking though.

Comment

Did the clam chowder say it was gluten free? The clam chowder from Progresso is gluten free, as is their cream of mushroom.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

I don't think we have progresso here but i'll double check. and it didn't say gluten free but the ingredients listed corn starch instead of flour. I'd say it was cross contamination in the factory....which theyre legally supposed to label here now. Wheat, barley and Rye are now legally required to have a may contain label if they're made in the same place...just like peanuts and such are.

Comment

I meant to take a pic but i forgot because I was starving. I found some of what i like to call "cream of nothing" Technically Cream stock. used that instead. The dish was AMAZING! Mason didn't like it but he doesnt like sour cream so fuck 'em. I rather enjoyed it and ate almost all of it...I halved Squires recipe. Woulda fed about 4 people so I guess I'm 3 people. lol. Thanks Squire it was GOOD! I'll prob never make it again because the pan was hard to clean. lol

Comment

Glad you liked it, Teri. When I make it, it's usally for about 20 people, so the thing goes pretty quickly. My favorite part the the burn potatoes around the edges (which is what everybody leaves anyway)!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

My sister wants me to make it for thr whole family now. If she will clean thr mess I will make it.

Comment

You're gonna get a rep for being a good cook now! better brush up on some recipes!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm not worried, They all know I can't cook worth a damn.

Comment

Working...
                      X