2012 Cemetery Dance Renewable Gift Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Cemetery Dance Renewable Gift Certificate

I'm not really sure where to post this question...Hope this is ok.

Near the end of last year I purchased a 2012 CD Renewable Gift Certificate - one of the best deals ever!
    The only thing is, I was really careful in deciding which books I wanted - it's so easy to buy a book just because it's practically free, except for shipping/handling- but that was not the route I took.

But-

I didn't even use up half of my certificate, and there are only 2.5 months left till the end of the year, so I was wondering, Brian, Dan, anyone in the know - Will there be some major (or minor) announcements coming yet?
    Maybe some King....Donaldson....Simmons.....McCammon.....Koon tz......Martin.......

sk

If not you could treat yourself to some lettered editions that are not sold out yet.Also look at slip cases for any limited editions you have.You could end up with a very Merry Christmas for yourself.

Comment

True - but I'm really hoping for a couple of new announcements....

sk

Comment

I hope they do one of these for next year. I'd definitely be interested.

Comment

Anyone from CD who can give a bit of a hint if there will be some new announcements before the end of the year??

Please...

sk

Comment

Some hints would be nice! Not that I have a certificate to spend, but still, insider info is always nice!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              Anyone from CD who can give a bit of a hint if there will be some new announcements before the end of the year??

Please...

sk
              I'd love to give you a hint, but I actually have no idea what we're planning on announcing the rest of the year. Maybe Brian will have some hints for you.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well, whatever the plan is I'm sure it will be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy
                  Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this but I ordered a copy of Clive Barkker's The Adventures of Mr. Maximillian Bacchus and His Travelling Circus signed trade paperback using my 2012 renewable gift certificate a while back and received a shipping confirmation on Dec 3 but the book has not arrived, anyone else order this book and received their copies yet?
                  Thanks,
                  Tommy
                  Hi Tommy,

Best thing to do in a situation like this is to contact someone here at CD. What most likely happened is the post office probably lost your package, but we can't look into it if you don't contact us. Send me an email with your order information and I'd be more than happy to look into it for you.

Dan
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Um, yeah, I just now saw this thread! If you didn't use the rest of your certificate, hopefully by now you've discovered that I "forgot" they were supposed to have expiration dates and you can keep on using it until all of the credit is gone!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Totally used all mine up before December, wish I had another one

Comment

Working...
                      X