Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy a copy of Herniated Roots for $3, get a signed/limited of Transubstantiate FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Trans..." arrived today. Happy happy joy joy. Beautiful. I shall start it tonight. And the audio cd with short stories is quite awesome too. Many many thanks.

Comment

my pleasure, thanks for the support. us little guys need all the help we can get.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

I loved the "opening lines" on page 8. And "Roland Descartes" - I love books with "hidden treasures", so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
          I loved the "opening lines" on page 8. And "Roland Descartes" - I love books with "hidden treasures", so to speak.
          lol...thanks. yeah, there are some buried King moments in there. (or not so buried, depending on how big a fan you are).

Comment

Mine arrived today and is now in my collection thread. Will start soon.

Comment

awesome. hope you enjoy both of them. thanks for the support.

Comment

I'll let you know when I get reviews up. Lately life is getting in the way. :-(

Comment

no worries. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X