Which King character are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which King character are you?

Since I started reading King's books when I was twelve, I frequently used to go through phases of wondering what it would be like to be certain characters from his work.

I'm sure that Roland will be high on a number of people's lists, but for me I would have to split the choice into good guy and bad guy.

Good guy would go to Johnny Smith from The Dead Zone, having the power to see things and using them to put right the wrongs of the world seems one of the msot worthy heroic personas from King's work.

As for bad guy, avoiding the obvious once again, it would have to be the malevolent devil in disguise that is Leyland Gaunt from Needful Things - linking to another thread here, that would be a character I would like to see again. The maniuplation of the people of Castle Rock is just evil perfection.

What about everyone else?
    Anthony Lund - Creator of Tales From The Back Side
    www.anthonylund.com
    www.talesfromthebackside.com

Randall Flagg.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Flagg View Post
      Randall Flagg.
      No!!! I thought you where pennywise.....
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I would say I'm the woman from Misery....because if George Martin and Stephen Donaldson don't FINISH THEIR BOOKS!!!! Well, I may not react well!!!!

Comment

Stephen Donaldson at least sticks to his schedule of one book every three years.
          Martin? You never know when his next will be out - not even he does himself!

sk

Comment

I'm definitely Ben Staad!
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Tough choice. Right now I'd have to say Bill from IT. Or Dale Barbara. I found the two of them to be quite similar.

Comment

Funny - I'm an avid King reader, but have never even considered this question.
                I've done some serious thinking, but can't really come up with an answer.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                  Funny - I'm an avid King reader, but have never even considered this question.
                  I've done some serious thinking, but can't really come up with an answer.

sk
                  I would think you'd have to be Stephen King in the Dart Tower books!!! LOL!!

Comment

Larry Underwood.

On a bad day maybe Cujo

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      I would think you'd have to be Stephen King in the Dart Tower books!!! LOL!!

sk

Comment

Doh!!! Dark Tower!!

Comment

Sheriff Alan Pangborn.

He was cool enough to make it into 2 novels. (Wait, wasn't he mentioned in Bag of Bones? Ok, 3 novels...)

Love the guy!

Comment

Dennis Guilder of "Christine" fame--minus the athletic ability. I had to put up with a buch of crap to get other people out of jams; I stood by people when they fell out of favor with the "in crowds" and got the attention of the "wrong" people; and I never ended up with the girl either.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Later on, I ID'd with Father Callahan--not from "Salem's Lot", but from "The Wolves of the Callah":

I did my job, I served my purpose, you killed (blew) me off, why are you bringing me back in a totally arbitrary way? Leave me in peace, dammit!
                              Last edited by srboone; 05-20-2011, 05:04 PM.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                              X