No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way too much work.Think I will just stop buying books instead..................Who am I kidding?...That will never happen.I had to go through my order history to use up the rest of my savings cert because I could not remember if I ordered somethings or not.So now I am getting or have just about every book up on both CD and other pub preorders.Ugh!!!
    my head hurts....But my bookshelves look full and my kids look hungry cause Daddy used the food money for books..Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Way too much work.Think I will just stop buying books instead..................Who am I kidding?...That will never happen.I had to go through my order history to use up the rest of my savings cert because I could not remember if I ordered somethings or not.So now I am getting or have just about every book up on both CD and other pub preorders.Ugh!!!
      my head hurts....But my bookshelves look full and my kids look hungry cause Daddy used the food money for books..Not really.
      I did the exact same thing with my CD savings cert. I couldn't remember which books I already had on order. I need to be more consistant keeping track of my pre-orders. I use Excel to keep track of all my books, and I create another tab for my preorders, and tabs for the books I've read every year.

I'm hoping CD offers the savings certs again this year!!

Comment

Working...
      X