No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]I'm Not Sam by Jack Ketchum & Lucky McKee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were checking to see if you were paying attention.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    That's what I thought. I was supposed to get the s/l of it.

Adhering to an unwritten Man-Law, I didn't check the invoice in the package--where it was plainly stated!

Comment

Got my copy today!

Comment

I read the arc sometime ago. Liked it, but was surprised that, for a Ketchum book, it was fairly "mild". But good story, sure as hell wouldn't want to be in a situation like that.

Comment

I admire the sublety Ketchum used in that book (compared to his usual crowbar-to-the-unprotected-skull-with-a-kick-to-the-groin-for-good-meaure technique). But the effect is the same. That's why it's my favoriote--of the Ketchum's I've read.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ahh, yes Squire, "subtlety", perfect to describe this book. I think I liked The Woman better though.

Comment

I liked both The Woman and I'm Not Sam a lot but I would have to put I'm Not Sam ahead by a small margin.

Comment

You should read Hide and Seek that is another Ketchum that is on the mild side. I really liked it,even though I like his balls to the wall horror a lot.
                Originally posted by srboone View Post
                I admire the sublety Ketchum used in that book (compared to his usual crowbar-to-the-unprotected-skull-with-a-kick-to-the-groin-for-good-meaure technique). But the effect is the same. That's why it's my favoriote--of the Ketchum's I've read.

Comment

That is one I have not read yet. I will add it to my ever growing To Be Read list. I received the limited of this I'm Not Sam yesterday. Another beautiful book from our friends at CD!
                  Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  You should read Hide and Seek that is another Ketchum that is on the mild side. I really liked it,even though I like his balls to the wall horror a lot.

Comment

Got mine today. Looks great!

Comment

This book made my soul feel dirty, I love it! The film is going to be a real hoot

Comment

Working...
                      X