[INDEXED]I'm Not Sam by Jack Ketchum & Lucky McKee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]I'm Not Sam by Jack Ketchum & Lucky McKee

"He is, quite simply, one of the best in the business, on par with Clive Barker, James Ellroy, and Thomas Harris."
    — Stephen King

New Signed Limited Edition Announced:
    I'm Not Sam
    by Jack Ketchum & Lucky McKee

This is the discussion topic for I'm Not Sam by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee

CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Ordered this early last night.Thanks CDCC.I love Ketchum and can not wait for this one to come out.

Comment

Ordered lettered and limited before even reading the descriptions.

Comment

Ordered this solely on the name of Ketchum and McKee. Can anyone provide a more detailed summary of what the book's about? Thank you.

Comment

All I have is the blurb from the website:

"Now I'm way beyond confusion.

Now I'm scared.

I've slid down the rabbit-hole and what's down there is dark and serious. This is not play-acting or some waking bad dream she's having. She's changed, somehow overnight. I don't know how I know this but I sense it as surely as I sense my own skin. This is not Sam, my Sam, wholly sane and firmly balanced. Capable of tying off an artery as neatly as you'd thread a belt through the loops of your jeans.

And now I'm shivering too.

In some fundamental way she's changed..."

Comment

Really surprised that more people have not commented on this book.In particular the cover.As I said before I can not wait for this one.I know the info on the book was a little sketchy but for me that was part of the draw.

Comment

Here's a link to an interview he just did that doesn't reveal to much more but is interesting.

http://www.outofthegutteronline.com/...interview.html

Comment

Wow thanks for sharing that.I like the whole disturbing the agent thing.Maybe CD you could be so kind to rush this one along or send me the ARC.

Speaking of ARC's......When is the next ERC or have you decided not to do another one ?

Comment

Yeah, when is the next ERC?

Comment

Got my copy today 2 days early. Another outstanding book by CD. Way to go Guys.

Comment

5 p.m. UPS truck. Can't wait, though I read the ARC.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Me to. However It is another Ketchum Hard cover for my collection.
                        Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        5 p.m. UPS truck. Can't wait, though I read the ARC.

Comment

This was part of a grab bag or club, I don't remember which, because I didn't have to order it. I was under the impression that I was getting signed/limited of the book, but I received a trade hardcover. Does anybody remember what it was a part of?
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I show it as being the limited free with the CDCC from this 2012.
                            Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            This was part of a grab bag or club, I don't remember which, because I didn't have to order it. I was under the impression that I was getting signed/limited of the book, but I received a trade hardcover. Does anybody remember what it was a part of?

Comment

That's what I thought. I was supposed to get the s/l of it.

Adhering to an unwritten Man-Law, I didn't check the invoice in the package--where it was plainly stated!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                              X