No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Writing Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally finished editing it down and am at 9,996 characters. Going to give it one last read before submitting it though, which will probably happen after I wake up tomorrow so I can step away from it for a little while first.
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by JJ Holden View Post
      Oh my, hitting that submit button was scary!
      I've never doubted myself like I have for this. Good luck to everyone. I've read about 20 submissions so far and I don't know who to vote for.

Comment

As long as I have been writing for myself, I find comfort in knowing there is a place where common minds can come and share their ideas. Please have fun reiewing my submission to the recent contest. I know you will enjoy it.

Comment

Huh, I think I'm one of the very few who didn't have to cut my word count to fit in the post.
          www.weeklynovelreview.blogspot.com Every Monday I review and critique a different novel.

Comment

I am confused. Does submissions end today and voting end tomorrow? I'm posting mine just in case I'm not too late. I didn't even know about the competition until the beginning of the month.

Comment

I am new to the site. How do I vote.

Thank you.................

Comment

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...Voting-is-Here!!!!
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Off-topic, but curious. Is there a setting that allows you to automatically subscribe to any topic that you reply to? Or do you have to manually subscribe to each?
                  Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Never mind. Think I found it.
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Working...
                    X