246 Book Bulk Lot Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    I think this is the "Dan is tired of looking at them" auction.
    They're actually all out of Richard's office. They had to be removed before someone was killed by an avalanche of books!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

If we opt for media mail shipping, is it any less, or still $392 for shipping? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ClydeUmney View Post
        If we opt for media mail shipping, is it any less, or still $392 for shipping? Thanks!
        It sure is. Just click the detailed shipping information on the listing.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well, I didn't win The Gunslinger, so I might actually bid on this, at the last second.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm tempted...as for shipping, I could just drive down there and pick them up. It's only 88 miles each way

Comment

i'd Have to do the media mail shipping. But it's tempting.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

If you want it bid more then $96 if I still have the top bid.
                Rich DeMars

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

ok, thanks, Dan!

Comment

Originally posted by Tree705 View Post
                    If you want it bid more then $96 if I still have the top bid.
                    You sound like you want someone to outbid you so you can tell yourself, I tried, but soemone wanted it more, rather than go through the hassle of retracting your bid!

I've done that before....
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      You sound like you want someone to outbid you so you can tell yourself, I tried, but soemone wanted it more, rather than go through the hassle of retracting your bid!

I've done that before....
                      Not at all. My bid equals the $250 Cemetery Dance Gift Certificate. I'll end up spending that anyway and this way I'll get a bunch of free books with it. But if one of you guys really want it why not help you win it instead of someone I don't know.
                      Rich DeMars

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

I wish I had a lot of money to buy this. I don't have room for all those books, but I am sure there are enough to make it worth it for me since it would come with that gift certificate
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

$1400 for shipping. hahaha. I looked at the price and said hey if I resold them i'd make my money back but with that kind of shipping, not likely. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            $1400 for shipping. hahaha. I looked at the price and said hey if I resold them i'd make my money back but with that kind of shipping, not likely. lol
                            Yea it's a bit expensive for anyone outside the country. Then again it is also approximately 14 boxes at about 20 pounds a piece.

Instagram

Comment

I understand the price thats for sure. It's alot of books. Just doesn't make sense for anyone outside the country. It's pricey enough inside the country. Prob why theres not many bids(on top of snipers anyway who are just waiting) If I lived in Maryland I'd go for it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                I understand the price thats for sure. It's alot of books. Just doesn't make sense for anyone outside the country. It's pricey enough inside the country. Prob why theres not many bids(on top of snipers anyway who are just waiting) If I lived in Maryland I'd go for it. lol
                                Yep, truthfully we weren't really expecting many bids on this. From my experience running these auctions we don't make a whole lot of money off of these "random book" auctions for books that are sent to us. Or I should say the amount of money we make vs. the ammount of man hours that goes into setting up the auctions don't really work out well. Which is why we decided to do a bulk auction this time. Though to be honest we may have gotten a little carried away with this one.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X