Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King story most in need of a sequel/prequel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nocdar View Post
    I would like to see more about Jack Sawyer and I had heard that Peter and Stephen have already considered it likely.
    More than likely - definitely.
    It's only a matter of finding the right time.
    I think (hope!) soon.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
      More than likely - definitely.
      It's only a matter of finding the right time.
      I think (hope!) soon.

sk
      I hope you are right!
      "I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later."- Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
        I thought I read somewhere this book was maybe in the works and it had a title of something like Dr. Sleep? Can anyone else confirm this.
        I heard that, too. I read it on his forums.

Comment

Dr. Sleep is the upcoming sequel to The Shining, not Talisman III.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
            More than likely
            The question is whether it would be a book or for the graphic novel line they are planning for talisman.
            Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Going by what King and Straub have revealed so far, there will be a third Talisman novel.
              The question being, when will these authors find the opportunity to work together again?!

The graphic Talisman novel is out there.
              At least, the first arc: The Road of Trials.
              I don't think it sold too well, so unfortunately (I feel) this project is on hiatus for now.
              Forever???

sk

Comment

Originally posted by folgersnyourcup View Post
                storm of the century is one of my personal favorites. I would be more than happy to see some addition to that storyline..

yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
                Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
                Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

re: Dr. Sleep. When King did his Under the Dome signing in Baltimore, he mentioned his thoughts on this idea. He said the same things that are mentioned in the EW article linked above. But he also mentioned tinkering with the idea of Danny hooking up with Charlie McGee from Firestarter. Now wouldn't they have some interesting children???

It's been 26 years since Pennywise last walked the streets of Derry. Did the kids really kill It? If not, It's cycle is due to restart real, real soon.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post

It's been 26 years since Pennywise last walked the streets of Derry. Did the kids really kill It? If not, It's cycle is due to restart real, real soon.
                    ...and now Pennywise has given up on Derry, only to pay a visit to... Castle Rock. Now that I would like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                      re: Dr. Sleep. When King did his Under the Dome signing in Baltimore, he mentioned his thoughts on this idea. He said the same things that are mentioned in the EW article linked above. But he also mentioned tinkering with the idea of Danny hooking up with Charlie McGee from Firestarter. Now wouldn't they have some interesting children???

That would be a really good book. Hope so.

Comment

I would love any more information on Cell, god i hated how he left that one, so very frustrating!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                          I would love any more information on Cell, god i hated how he left that one, so very frustrating!!!
                          Ooooh, now that's one I would like as well. King and zombies... Can't go wrong there!

Comment

Gotta disagree with you. I like the ending. It was the best part of the novel. Overall, i would placeCell in the "average" King section.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Usually i don't mind being left to make my own mind up how things proceeded after the authors ending but that's one i'm craving for more info on!

Comment

The Mist! Too good not to finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X