Cemetery Dance magazine to re-open to submissions later this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I need to look over the list again and see how many total stories there are. This has taken much longer than we planned because we underestimated how many authors would have stories ready to submit. I hate long turnaround times on submissions, so I'm very sorry about the wait. I've been submitting stories for publication for nearly 20 years now (wow, that makes me feel old) and the worst part has always been the wait. We'll figure out a way to get everyone answers much quicker the next time around!

Brian
    Good afternoon! Any chance for an update on the statuses of remaining stories in queue? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by truantoranje View Post
      Good afternoon! Any chance for an update on the statuses of remaining stories in queue? Thanks in advance!
      50 left to be rejected or bought.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

That's really exciting news, Brian. Thank you. It's a mind-melting honor to be among the fifty.

Comment

SUSPENSE.jpg

Comment

Ha ha, Michael - what were you saying about those fingernails?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristopher Kelly View Post
              Ha ha, Michael - what were you saying about those fingernails?
              Oh, those are all gone. I'm using press-on nails now, which taste awful.

Comment

Any new news, Brian? Any behind-the-scenes details you might be able to share?

Just curious, nervous, and drawing up next month's budget for press-on nails and Doritos-flavored polish.

Really looking forward to issue #70!

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristopher Kelly View Post
                  Any new news, Brian? Any behind-the-scenes details you might be able to share?

Just curious, nervous, and drawing up next month's budget for press-on nails and Doritos-flavored polish.

Really looking forward to issue #70!

Thanks in advance.
                  Probably about 30 left to go!

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                    Probably about 30 left to go!

Brian
                    Long-time reader, hardcore lurker, but I'm fanning myself over here! So exciting to even think about the stories in that cut--about to pass out when I think mine is even lingering in there.

Comment

Thrilled to announce that I MADE IT IN! My story, "Chasing Ghosts" a paranoid, neo-noir tale will be out in a future issue. I'm stoked to finally make it into the pages of CD. Dream come true! Good luck to the rest of you.
                      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Huge congrats, Richard!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
                          Thrilled to announce that I MADE IT IN! My story, "Chasing Ghosts" a paranoid, neo-noir tale will be out in a future issue. I'm stoked to finally make it into the pages of CD. Dream come true! Good luck to the rest of you.
                          Congratulations! How very cool!

Comment

Congratulations, Richard! Living the dream!

Comment

Huge congratulations to you, Richard! Job well done indeed! (And everyone reading this forum knows how long a wait it's been, haha!)

And good luck to Michael, Lauren, truantoranje (assuming you're all still in the running, yeah?), and anyone else out there still hoping.

Comment

Hey Lauren! I didn't know you were on here. Clarion West represent! Also, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Richard. Well done, my friend.
                                www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Working...
                                X