No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance magazine to re-open to submissions later this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nik - you put it perfectly! The horror grail. I had to have someone else read the e-mail (and then check submittable) to be sure that my story was accepted and I wasn't hallucinating, and it was! So over the moon. I agree that it was wonderful of CD to open their gates to search for some other voices that were out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Wehunt View Post
      HUGE congrats, Nik!!

Brian emailed to tell me they'd accidentally sent me a rejection yesterday morning. So a rejection turned into an acceptance! "The Inconsolable" will be in Cemetery Dance! CD is indeed a Holy Grail. The news still hasn't quite sunk in yet.
      Congrats, Michael! What a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorya View Post
        Nik - you put it perfectly! The horror grail. I had to have someone else read the e-mail (and then check submittable) to be sure that my story was accepted and I wasn't hallucinating, and it was! So over the moon. I agree that it was wonderful of CD to open their gates to search for some other voices that were out there.
        Congrats, Victorya!

Comment

Michael and Victorya: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! Hell yeah!!! CD forum kickin' ass and takin' names.
          www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Hell yeah! Well done, Victorya and Michael!!

Can't wait to read all your stories when they're published!

Comment

Way to go Nik, Michael, and Victorya. Congrats and high cheers to all three of you. Can't wait to read the stories.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Huge congrats to Victorya (and congrats again for the hell of it to Nik)!! I hope my story shares an issue with one of you.

Comment

Woot and congrats to Nik and Michael (for the rebound! Way to score!) and others I might have missed. If not here, I do hope we share TOCs elsewhere soon.

Comment

Thought I would offer you a big congrats here as well, Victorya.
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Working...
                    X