No announcement yet.

LET'S WRITE A STORY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and stripped her of the greasy fur coat she was wearing. Why such an ugly garment had been chosen to cover her beautiful body was beyond my comprehension.

Comment

Her body had been beautiful when I met her last year. And the cuts I made were clean, surgical. I'd left her in a swamp, to die and I'm sure there must have been infections, but this... this thing before me now...
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

...took my breath away. The cuts I had made on her before were ripe red in color, almost as if I had just made them yesterday. There were no scabs, nothing that took away from the beauty of my work.

Comment

"Thank you," I whispered to my visitor. "You have shown me the path to my salvation. I can now continue to...
          "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

...heal myself. The war... it changed me. But when I cut, each piece of flesh that falls to the floor is like a piece of me, of my sanity, coming back together again."

Comment

SIDENOTE: This is getting really demented guys.I love it!

I took a last inhale from my cigarette and butted it in the overflowing ash tray, tilting my head as the smoke coursed through is soothing way through my lungs and out my nostrils. From the breast pocket of the workshirt I'd slept in...again, I removed a sweat-stained roll of Black Gold, fired up and toaked.

"Thank you," I wheezed again, passing him the joint.
              Last edited by srboone; 07-12-2012, 08:47 PM.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

"No thank you, I'm on the clock." The delivery man gave me a crooked smile and produced a tiny digital video recorder. "Mind if I film? They want to see your work."

Comment

"I thought you knew my work."
                  "Oh, I know everything about you. But They don't."
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Intrigued, I decided that I would let him film.

Comment

With an unrelenting joy in my heart,ajoy I had not felt in months,I grabbed the knife smiled at the camera and.........

Comment

Moderator Edit: What Has Gone Before (page 2):

Yes, at least out of this conversation. But just thinking about my... "unauthorized surgeries" is bringing back all the old urges.

And in a flash, like lightning lighting up a darkened sky, I thrust the knife into the cardboard box...

The box easily yields to my knife as I slice down the sides and let the true nature of my new gift be fully revealed...

As the box shakes, her eyes snap open, the beautiful terror glowing. It is the same woman. But as my devilish new companion said, there were obviously a lot of altercations, and alterations, in her existence since I left her floating in Taggert Swamp, fourteen months ago.

If I remember right, her physical beauty was not what originally captured my interest back then, no. Instead, what I sensed deep within her mottled soul intrigued me such that...

I had to capture her essence. She stirred feelings in the darkest, innermost parts of my heart that I hadn't felt in years. My abilities would allow me....

to at least glimpse what was inside of her, even if I could not keep it for myself. I took her, drugged her, and made my cuttings, only to find she was as ordinary as anyone else inside. Maybe she deserved better, but in my frustration and disappointment...

I felt the stirrings of my ruined manhood. Finally. Somewhere out there was someone so unique that the few exquite moments moments I would have inside her would bring back what had been taken from me in the war. I knew...

I would not be able to control myself.I struggled with the hurt and the wanting to hurt.Finally I could take it no longer I grab her by the hair and......

...and stripped her of the greasy fur coat she was wearing. Why such an ugly garment had been chosen to cover her beautiful body was beyond my comprehension.

Her body had been beautiful when I met her last year. And the cuts I made were clean, surgical. I'd left her in a swamp, to die and I'm sure there must have been infections, but this... this thing before me now...

...took my breath away. The cuts I had made on her before were ripe red in color, almost as if I had just made them yesterday. There were no scabs, nothing that took away from the beauty of my work.

"Thank you," I whispered to my visitor. "You have shown me the path to my salvation. I can now continue to...

...heal myself. The war... it changed me. But when I cut, each piece of flesh that falls to the floor is like a piece of me, of my sanity, coming back together again."

I took a last inhale from my cigarette and butted it in the overflowing ash tray, tilting my head as the smoke coursed through is soothing way through my lungs and out my nostrils. From the breast pocket of the workshirt I'd slept in...again, I removed a sweat-stained roll of Black Gold, fired up and toaked.

"Thank you," I wheezed again, passing him the joint.

"No thank you, I'm on the clock." The delivery man gave me a crooked smile and produced a tiny digital video recorder. "Mind if I film? They want to see your work."

"I thought you knew my work."
                        "Oh, I know everything about you. But They don't."

Intrigued, I decided that I would let him film.

With an unrelenting joy in my heart,ajoy I had not felt in months,I grabbed the knife smiled at the camera and.........

resumed the work I had started so long before. Number One had been fully anesthetized when I worked on her last. After her, I started to delight in their pain. This time...
                        Last edited by srboone; 07-13-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

any feelings of doubt were long gone. I was inside of myself and outside of myself; I was outside of her and inside of her; it was as if I discovered the answers to the riddles of the universe and found them all wanting in comparison to how this made me feel.
                          Last edited by Xiabei; 07-13-2012, 04:49 AM. Reason: changed a few words

Comment

In my state of newfound glory, I examined the features of my curious visitor. The joint fell from my suddenly trembling fingers. My glee evaporated, for I knew him. From before. My old war injury sang. "You," I gasped.
                            "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

"I thought you were dead.I plunged that knife into you 5 -6 times you were bleeding like a stuck pig.How....How ....how did you survive sarge?""You evil son of a bitch.I killed you.You sent us into that war zone knowing we did not stand a chance.You got 25 men killed with your stupid aragance.You bastard why didn't you just die"?

Comment

Sarge grinned back at me and said, "Son, I did die."

Comment

Working...
                                X