Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Cemetery Dance Title (if you can narrow it down!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Prodigal Blues" by Gary A. Braunbeck....... Was pretty much my first Cemetery Dance purchase and introduced me to Gary's amazing writing (thanks CD)..... Book is in my all time top 5 favs
    Last edited by Midworld Jess; 05-23-2011, 06:17 AM.
    "Light the fire, feast
    Chase the ghost, give in
    Take the road less traveled by
    Leave the city of fools
    Turn every poet loose" ~ Nightwish - 7 Days To The Wolves ~

Comment

SOD I is my favorite from an overall production viewpoint but my favorite read to date is "Occasional Demons" by Rick Hautala. I'm not usually a guy who even like's anthology's but I just loved everything about this book.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Sooo many to choose from.. just off the top my favorite seemed almost experimental for CD. My pick is Imagination Fully Dialated (I ended up getting an aftermarket slip of the same cloth as the book as well as the IFD II from, you guessed it... IFD Press run by the amazing Alan Clark). Mr. Clark explained to me at WHC in NYC the immense cost of this book to make and how amazing Rich Chizmar was in it's inception through to completion. One of my favorites for sure

Comment

Another vote for Imagination Fully Dialated here, what an amazing book that is in every way. I'm also a huge fan of everyone's favourite sick puppy Ed Lee, and the Infernal series look great and make me grin!
          http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

This may come as a surprise because it's not horror, but my favorite CD book is Brian Hodge's Mad Dogs.

Comment

I would have to say In Laymon's Terms. What a beautiful book.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                I missed out on this title, but From a Buick 8 is one of my favorite King books from 2000 on. The way he handled multiple narrators was genius.
                I have to agree with Squire about Buick 8 being one of King's best books. And the reason is the wonderful use of different POV. Also the gift edition of Buick 8 was my first CD book, so it is also my favorite CD edition.

But if we include the sister company, Lonely Road's "Dark Forces" is one of my favorite books on my shelves.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                X