Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes... I'm still alive!

Howdy Folks!

Sorry about going AWOL for awhile. My father's death and a stubborn case of writer's block, plus the hustle and bustle of getting my daughter off to Europe (she's in Rome today and will be flying back to the States on Sunday night) had me preoccupied for awhile. If you haven't recieved your copies of Beneath the Bed... or personalized stories... or eBay auction books... I apologize. It was partly depression, partly procrastination, and mostly a crashed hard-drive (which still hasn't been repaired. It was either that or a recent trip to Disney World and I opted for the latter).

Anyway, things are much better now and my fire for writing seems to be returning. My plant is shutting down for 4th of July week and I'll be working on several overdue projects and sending out books and copies of BtheB. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers during the dark times. I promise I won't let you down. Got alot of books and stories in the works and the end of 2012 through 2014 will be annoyingly jam-packed with Ron Kelly publications.

Many Happy Nightmares, y'all!

Ron

Good to hear from you, Ron! Glad everything's turning out good for you and your family. Looking forward to what the next year holds.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Even though we e-mailed about my auction books earlier this week and I knew you were still alive I am glad that you are getting back on track.I really can not wait to see what you come up with next.Also looking forward to the rest of those Thunderstorm books to come out.I really want to know what that spine picture is going to be when all the books are together.
      Glad your daughter is having fun.we will keep her in our prayers for a safe return.

Welcome back!!!!!

Comment

Welcome back. You were missed!

Comment

Looking forward to "Beneath..."

Keep up the well thought out and awesome work.

Comment

I am also looking forward to receiving Beneath the Bed. Glad to hear you are getting back on track, take care of yourself and your family!

Comment

Welcome back, good to hear from you!

Comment

Glad things are better.
                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Glad things are looking up I was just thinking about e-mailing you regarding my copy of BTB since I haven't received it yet and noticed you hadn't been on here lately. Of course I also kept forgetting to actually send an e-mail, lol
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Hey Ron:
                    I'm almost done with "Fear." I think it's a great book. I see a little of the John Legion character in the snake critter that you created for my book "Strong Steps." Also the Granny Woman reminded me of Mother Abigail from Stephen King's "The Stand."

Take care,
                    Ed

Comment

Working...
                    X