• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm sure you probably know and have it already, but there was a 4th mystery novel. The man who fought alone.

Comment

I think I must have missed that one. Thanks for the tip!

sk

Comment

And the other other story collection, Reave the Just and Other Tales. Finally, Subterranean Press is going to be publishing a best of SRD story collection (It takes stories from Reave the Just and Daughter of Regals). Trade and signed edition available.

Comment

I did order the Subterranean S/L, but somehow never got around to Reave.
                    Did I miss much?

sk

Comment

I have not actually read it. It' still on my TBR pile.

Comment

....awesome collection! i"m finally able to type after 30 minutes of drooling!

I live in europe as well, and Mindy and Brian are just awesome! The shipping really kills though. My Limited CD Full Dark No Stars got hammered by import duties as well.

Comment

Thanks!
                          Where exactly in Europe do you live?

Yes, first there's the sky-high shipping costs, then the dreaded import duties strike again.
                          I dread to think how much extra my lettered It is going to cost me....

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                            Thanks!

Yes, first there's the sky-high shipping costs, then the dreaded import duties strike again.

sk
                            I thought I had read somewhere that a UK store was carrying all of CD's releases to help cut down on shipping cost. Maybe this was for all of the standard editions that don't sell out. Maybe Dan or Brian can clarify.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                              Thanks!

sk

Poland. Ouch, yeah, that edition of IT is going to cost you a pretty penny. At 1000 + pages.....

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                                I thought I had read somewhere that a UK store was carrying all of CD's releases to help cut down on shipping cost. Maybe this was for all of the standard editions that don't sell out. Maybe Dan or Brian can clarify.
                                That would be pretty nice. Maybe they would have some back editions of Shivers in stock. I'd like to grab the ones that came before VI.

Comment

Working...
                                X