No announcement yet.

Frik51's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe even better yet: a series of magazines (hopefully) showcasing the artists who contributed to the enormous success of FM:

Comment

Some of my favorites:

Richard Corben:

Comment

Joe Devito:

Comment

Joe Jusko:

Comment

Ken Kelly:

Comment

Some odds and ends:

Latest Little Shoppe of Horrors:

Latest Monsters From the Vault:

Comment

Some more comics I read (but only the collected HC editions:

Comment

Enough for now.
                  Still waiting for the next limited to arrive - soon, I hope.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                    Enough for now.
                    Still waiting for the next limited to arrive - soon, I hope.

sk
                    There's never enough!

How did you like Locke and Key? I was thinking about giving it a shot sometime....

Comment

Great pics Siep, and i really like Locke and Key, need to pick up the 4th installment sometime!

Comment

Cool, will need to grab it if I ever see it around.

Off topic: anyone know good places to pick up books in Vienna? I'll be going there in a few days and am secretly hoping that I'll have a chance to look through a better selection of books than those that are available where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Off topic: anyone know good places to pick up books in Vienna? I'll be going there in a few days and am secretly hoping that I'll have a chance to look through a better selection of books than those that are available where I live.
                          I've been to Vienna a couple of times, but came only across books in German. At least, if this is Vienna, Austria you're talking about...

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          How did you like Locke and Key? I was thinking about giving it a shot sometime....
                          An absolutely wonderful series. I only read the first two HC collections, and will wait till the series is finished.
                          Highly recommended!

sk
                          Last edited by frik51; 09-09-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                            I've been to Vienna a couple of times, but came only across books in German. At least, if this is Vienna, Austria you're talking about...

An absolutely wonderful series. I only read the first two HC collections, and will wait till the series is finished.
                            Highly recommended!

sk
                            Yes, Austria is what I am talking about.

I found a few book stores online, hopefully i can pick something up there.

Thanks for the recommendation, good comics make a nice addition to any collection!

Comment

I love remarqued books. Thing is, often they're just too expensive. Actually I don't own that many. Haha -only one: Stephen King's Desperation, illustrated 9and remarqued) by Don Maitz.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X